**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sasquatch too much health

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
Has anyone been able to solo Sasquatch yet? Quake with suicides on day 1 could clear. Day 2 second Sasquatch is a timeout with suicides (without it takes 2-3 times with quake).

I tried magik in section 1 and 225 hits only took off 56% health.

Someone tried torch and timed out.

I’m curious if anyone has been able to solo him to the point it wouldn’t be timeouts on days 3-5

Comments

• Options
    Day 1 I said it’s possible. And we’re you running epic modifiers and what is your ally prestige?
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Just use a champ with high damage output.
    Just my 2 cents
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Warlock,quake,spider Gwen, stealthy are good counters for that big furry annoying champ
  • Options
    Okay, I would love if someone who has actually fought Sasquatch on map 7 to comment please and tell me who you used.

My initial thoughts were:
    Quake
    Cap iw + tech
    Spider Gwen or she hulk
    Torch
    Thing
    Red guardian
    Magik (power lock so can get in lots of hits and not worry about power snack—I timed ouout 225-0 and it wasn’t close)
    Maybe void

So far we know from day 2:
    Magik times out (and it’s not close)

Quake times out (and it’s not that close)

Torch with flame on times out (And that should have been the biggest damage dealer of the options)

Haven’t tried cap iw, but with torch timing out, don’t see how he won’t. Same with thing and red guardian and warlock.

So as said before, would love for anyone that has actually managed to solo Sasquatch in a way that you won’t timeout on days 3-5 to give some input here
  • Options
    rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Where is he? Again some ambush?
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Don't do map 7 but curious of the nodes and what his health pool is
  • Options
    Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    Run477 said:

Lmao. I’m not sure why someone “disagreed” and “lol” on here. I’m asking who can solo Sasquatch with epic modifiers on days 3-5 with epic modifiers.

also depends wat prestige we are talking about.....
    lower prestige allies are possibly gunna be able to get solos where higher ones can't
  • Options
    Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    question what bout Luke Cage??
    he was such a good counter in the expeditions.
    doing MLLLL combos and sticking to sp3 to keep exhaustion stacks up high he hits pretty hard.
    i dunno cus i dont do map 7 just spitballin' an idea here
  • Options
    Day 2 first miniboss: 525k health. That means by day 5 it will be 700k+ I guess? It took a guy 3 full timeouts with quake today to get him down on second mini.

Saying don’t play map 7 isn’t really an answer. Just say “don’t play the game” of that’s your opinion. I’m asking if anyone can actually solo a champ that is a champ in a game mode kabam is offering.

Cage is an interesting suggestion. If you can keep the stacks up you can also counter power snack. But nobody has him at r5 and he’s mostly useless for other paths on map 7. I doubt he puts out more damage than torch though. It also doesn’t help that despair is currently broken so Cage won’t do much to overcome Sasquatch regen.
  • Options
    I don’t know why I bother coming to forums to get input.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I don't do Map 7 so disregard if you please but here are my two cents.

Have you considered big damage ramp up champs like Guillotine 2099, Aegon (might be tough with Power Snack), or even Star-Lord. The nodes themselves don't seem like a nightmare so, if you can play perfectly, those champs should have the damage to outpace his regen by the time he's dropped to 40%
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    I haven't heard of any solos yet either. My plan is to try She Hulk today but I'm not getting my hopes up. If Torch can't solo in the current time limit, it's doubtful any champ can tbh. Maybe AA but with the current global attack modifier probably not this week.