**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystic 4* R5 advice: Voodoo vs SW vs Magik

ReDeXeDeRReDeXeDeR Posts: 48
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Ranking up to build AQ map 5 roster. I have been using SW and Magik a lot for questing and AQ needs. DV is latest addition.
Don't have a 5* mystic champ yet.

Thank you all for you time.

Mystic 4* R5 advice: Voodoo vs SW vs Magik 47 votes

Unduped Voodoo
6%
Jcray705YellsomeZane22 3 votes
Duped SW (s50)
61%
Alfa_PigeonSpity68SlyCat42Jank39BertiDark_King888VartoxKihlgastCedricccAnurag1606Star_Lord_Cosmic_Ray13whaler213Darkrider05Jim0172TellthemIAMPeterStreitStark78AlfaSummonerB2Anonymous346 29 votes
Unduped Magik
6%
beaupoemHazerfacezerogods 3 votes
Wait for duped Voodoo
14%
NevvBHaji_SaabTortoigzuffyBuckeyeKPUnsaferBinkie7Anonymous346 7 votes
Wait for a 5* (Voodoo or Magik)
10%
NyaleFireballs5Humble_Gr8NessTheMageHunterHzori 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Duped SW (s50)
    I would normally say wait for dr voodoo to be duped but who knows when that could happen, SW is the best option for what you have at your disposal.
  • Options
    samarthaadisamarthaadi Posts: 31
    edited September 2017
    Duped SW (s50)
    SW all the way! just increase her sig level,she will take you far, good for aq, aw and questing. still one of the most versatile champs in the game
  • Options
    Duped SW (s50)
    Waiting for one specific champ is a questionable strategy. I've been playing over a year no SW. Just rank her up is my guess.
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Wait for duped Voodoo
    Try to awaken that voodoo and he's way better than all those options.
  • Options
    Thanks guys Dr Voodoo it is because I got really lucky. I bought that 4* awakening gem offer for 1000 units, opened it and got a mystic awakening gem :smiley:
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Duped SW (s50)
    SW, but because she is not available as a 5 star. If you have her as a 4 star and duped then go for it.

It is better to wait for a 5 star in the general sense, but that's only if you know you have another mystic to level up. Otherwise crystals being totally random and all that, could not get another one for months.
  • Options
    SW is a great champ and I would really like to R5 her but if I find that awakened Voodoo to be more useful in completing the contents then I would rather go with him.
    I can compare their utility at R4 now that I can awaken Voodoo and make a decision based on that.
  • Options
    Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Duped SW (s50)
    DupedSW at such high sig is still a bomb. Go for her...