**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The rest of the 6star shards

Kabam as you know in your summoner appreciation calendar at the end you gave all players about 6400 6star shards so how do you plan to give the rest of the 3600 7star shards

Comments

• StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    Uncollected and above players have received 6* shards from compensation as well. I think if you cannot get 6* shards from anywhere at the moment, you don’t need a 6* yet in your roster (particularly when below uncollected). Start focusing on your progress and 5* when you have and you’ll have enough 6* shards eventually imo.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Erm.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Shut up please. You’re probably new here, that’s why you’re acting so uneducated. if you ‘re new here, you don’t need a 6 star at all. Work on your 4 stars or even 5 stars.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    kk19561 said:

Kabam as you know in your summoner appreciation calendar at the end you gave all players about 6400 6star shards so how do you plan to give the rest of the 3600 7star shards

You're probably not even done act 4 focus on 4 and 5 stars. You have to work hard to get those 6* shards. Everything doesn't come free here pal.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    lol free 6* shards and trading system. this has got to be someone trolling
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    You can probably buy them next 4th of July, or Black Friday or Christmas. A lot of newbies hit the jackpot on the 4th of July deals, but it cost them some $$$$$$$. Just be prepared for a 6* rhino or something similar that you'll likely regret later on, but at least you'll have some units too if you go that route. Otherwise, buck up, start completing monthly EQ uncollected and save up to get to 10K.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    If you are uncollected can get close to 1000 6 shards from the monthly quest . More if you explore it. Also occasionally they offer you a 600 six star shards for 300 units offer which is not bad

So getting those 3600 is not impossible just a bit time consuming :) but know that ranking up any six star even to just rank 2 is nearly impossible since it requires huge resources and you will need an awful lot of time to work on them
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★

I don’t know why you’re expecting a fully formed free 6*. 6,400 shards is incredible already. It would be stupid to give players who haven’t even completed act 1 a fully formed 6*

Exactly. People forget to realize veterans and other older players who worked extremely hard to get a couple of shards while new players just wish to get everything free. I have been playing for 2 years and I'm going to get my first six star by October. You have to have patience and be dedicated instead of being lazy.
  • kk19561kk19561 Posts: 5
    Yeh ur right but deadly gamer that’s harsh for someone who was trying an experiment jeeeeeee man I have been playing the game for 3 years and yeh u be calling me uneducated fam
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    kk19561 said:

Yeh ur right but deadly gamer that’s harsh for someone who was trying an experiment jeeeeeee man I have been playing the game for 3 years and yeh u be calling me uneducated fam

It was harsh and rude but If you talk like that then maybe he be having a point fam