**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star dual class crystal! CEO 10000000000% CONFIRMED!

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Awesome! I got Claire, my precious! 🥰
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Nice job man r5 worthy
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Aayush19 said:

Stop copying others' style

wdym? @Aayush19
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    prepare for a Loki in your next six star
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Dual not duel

Dual not duel

thats what I put...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Dual not duel

thats what I put...
    I think he meant the video title
    OK, I think i get it now.
    If I use a term that seatin uses often, I'm copying them. I guess you also think people can "own" words?
    Y'all are acting like seatin is the only one that ever used that term
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I just watched that lol and then saw this
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

If I use a term that seatin uses often, I'm copying them. I guess you also think people can "own" words?

Who cares what people say? Do what you want with your own channel. And great pull man! Personally I'm not the biggest thing fan, I don't know why but I've never liked his playstlye much. But I cannot deny that he is awesome, and I hope that you love playing him.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

By their logic the words god tier beyond god tier etc are all seatins. No one else can use them.

By their logic the words god tier beyond god tier etc are all seatins. No one else can use them.
    I wonder what they're going to think when I upload my tier list video...

I wonder what they're going to think when I upload my tier list video...
    YOOOO WHEN'S THAT TIER LIST COMING
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Aayush19 said:

Ofcourse you can use. No copyrights there, yet. But, where's your creativity then? Why should someone watch you if your content is just redundant? Im no seatin fan, nor do i even use the terms "god" tier kr "ceo" something. And learn to accept criticism if you're running a channel. And if you launch a tier list, without using the terms "god", "beyond god" and 5 other that showcases different levels of gods, I'd be the first to promote your video. For sure! Good luck mate, but please be creative.

how does this sound?
    OP omega (tier)
    YESSSS!!!!! (tier)
    Really good (tier)
    Fine, I guess (tier)
    Meh, OK (tier)
    NO!!!!!!(tier)
    WHY!!!!!!(tier)
    I'm quiting(tier)
    It's a work in progress

Quite a lot of tiers there, which I like, but I think your tiers might need some work. Might as well try to come up with some tier names myself, I don't mind if you want to use any @lowlevelplayer but they will probably be awful as I am making this up on the spot. 😂

RNGeesus himself!
    Meta breaking
    Mjolnir worthy
    Impressive
    Best of the worst
    Hate to break it to you...
    SELL!

Okay that took way too long to come up with. I didn't know what to put at the bottom. They're all very silly but hey who cares.
    Qacob said:

Aayush19 said:

Ofcourse you can use. No copyrights there, yet. But, where's your creativity then? Why should someone watch you if your content is just redundant? Im no seatin fan, nor do i even use the terms "god" tier kr "ceo" something. And learn to accept criticism if you're running a channel. And if you launch a tier list, without using the terms "god", "beyond god" and 5 other that showcases different levels of gods, I'd be the first to promote your video. For sure! Good luck mate, but please be creative.

how does this sound?
    OP omega (tier)
    YESSSS!!!!! (tier)
    Really good (tier)
    Fine, I guess (tier)
    Meh, OK (tier)
    NO!!!!!!(tier)
    WHY!!!!!!(tier)
    I'm quiting(tier)
    It's a work in progress

Quite a lot of tiers there, which I like, but I think your tiers might need some work. Might as well try to come up with some tier names myself, I don't mind if you want to use any @lowlevelplayer but they will probably be awful as I am making this up on the spot. 😂

RNGeesus himself!
    Meta breaking
    Mjolnir worthy
    Impressive
    Best of the worst
    Hate to break it to you...
    SELL!

Okay that took way too long to come up with. I didn't know what to put at the bottom. They're all very silly but hey who cares.
    These are great
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    I just made some original ones of the top of my head, let me know what you think
    Beyönd Göd Tier
    Sölid Göd Tier
    Göd Tier
    High Demi-Göd Tier
    Low Demi-Göd Tier
    Usefül Tier
    Occasiönally Usefül Tier
    Mëmë Tier

After typing Tier so much, it does not seem like a real word.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    People are trying to say add some of your own touch to these videos with clever phrases like “this opening was doomed”. Some people just don’t know how to say it kindly. Cool vid!