**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tough Desicion

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
I pulled 5* sorcerer supreme an hour ago from the dual crystal but I am not sure what to do? Could you guys help me. I also want longshot so bad and want to rank him up as well. But I have enough catalysts to rank 1 mystic champion to r3

Tough Desicion 46 votes

Rank 3 SS
93%
MegaSkater67VuDahDragonMCOCIronBlaze09GluteusMaximusRoOOtsWorknprogressWicket329manveertherealLmao10or_StrongTheLegend27Jedi_HawkeKDSuperFlash10CiciliatoKill_GreySleipnirrodKRANꓘdot_dittoSarvanga1_ 43 votes
Save resources and wait until I get Longshot from the dual crystal
6%
deepblack12Zeuszeromanan_44 3 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Rank 3 SS
    SS is worth it, she has a lot of utility
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Rank 3 SS
    Go Sorcerer Supreme. Unless you really just don't enjoy her, you will find that she will do more for your roster than Longshot.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Save resources and wait until I get Longshot from the dual crystal

SS is worth it, she has a lot of utility

But buddy longshot can melt opponents with incinertes and bad karma
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Rank 3 SS
    She is wayyyyyyyy better than longshot
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Rank 3 SS
    Even as a person who had longshot come in clutch for beating act 5 SS is gonna help way more longshot probably has more damage but in terms of utility SS will help you out a ton
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Rank 3 SS
    no point in waiting for a specific champ
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Rank Sorcerer Supreme, she has regen, armor break, nullify, and if you are good at dexing and avoiding contact with opponents, she will gain power.. i know its different concept.. without hitting opponent to gain power.. she has more utility than Longshot, who has high damage on sp2 if LS has 5 good karma and opponents have 5 bad karma (the incinerate damage is high).. not sure how he fares if opponent is incinerate immune.