**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How skilled are you?

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    I'm better than MSD

I have no idea who msd is. But since im the best and about to win the summoner showdown then sure why not

Lol MSD is comic con winner where he defeated seating, lagacy
    Ahh hes that guy. Seatin is mediocre tho so. At comic con there where a few select players able to attend and doesnt really mean too much. This year thankfully a lot more people get to compete
    Hmm true, I think I can reach like semi-finale there
    Who knows tho. All kidding aside based on the info given so far the qualifiers seems very luck based. You get unlimited trys. Which means a lot of us will be able to have the "perfect" fight thus rng on crits and such will be the factor. But hopefully they do something special to make it more skill based
    Yup, that's I think there should come a real time PvP with no SP3 allowed so I can battle with you guys lol
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    I can perform fine in a masters/P1 alliance
    I can do really well when i really want to get a big milestone or something done.
  • StarzStarz Posts: 153
    edited August 2020
    I'm slightly above average(seatin level)
    DarthPhal said:

Was this whole thing a setup to call Seatin average? 😂

What a good troll
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Between yes and rage quitting
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    That is, if I was in one 🙃

Close between that and above average, it can be very dependent on if my head is in the game or not.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Just saying guys, but it looks like above average is the new average...
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    what's a parry?
    Sometimes I feel like I'm not completely useless at this game, then I see other people's gameplay and think "yup I suck"
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★

I have no idea who msd is. But since im the best and about to win the summoner showdown then sure why not

Lol MSD is comic con winner where he defeated seating, lagacy
    Ahh hes that guy. Seatin is mediocre tho so. At comic con there where a few select players able to attend and doesnt really mean too much. This year thankfully a lot more people get to compete
    Hmm true, I think I can reach like semi-finale there
    Who knows tho. All kidding aside based on the info given so far the qualifiers seems very luck based. You get unlimited trys. Which means a lot of us will be able to have the "perfect" fight thus rng on crits and such will be the factor. But hopefully they do something special to make it more skill based
    Poor MSD can’t do the showdown this year. Feel bad for him.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    what's a parry?

Does kabam even know what a parry is?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I can kinda play, I guess
    Urkel2 said:

Does kabam even know what a parry is?
    a well timed block
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    I think I'm OK
    I think it's hilarious how most people just assume that they're above average. Like what is even average and why are you so sure that you're above it? It makes no sense that most people would be above it. The irony of above average being the most voted option is a bit embarrassing honestly.

• I can perform fine in a masters/P1 alliance
    I can perform fine in a masters/P1 alliance- I'm level 53 and completed Act 6 as F2P player, but that does not mean I'm better than MSD, but also War is also heavy on boost usage in higher tier wars, so I refrain from item usage.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Stellan said:

I think it's hilarious how most people just assume that they're above average. Like what is even average and why are you so sure that you're above it? It makes no sense that most people would be above it. The irony of above average being the most voted option is a bit embarrassing honestly.

I can’t speak for others of course, but I’ve seen enough gameplay to where I can tell I have the ability to play that well or not (mostly quake players just cause I don’t have a quake to practice with), and a lot of the time, I feel like I wouldn’t make the mistakes they do etc. I am still learning obviously (learning how to reliably light intercept rn), but I haven’t noticed anything that is much beyond my skill. (My roster sure)
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Well I am uncollected and I handle Map4 of Alliance quest pretty well so I can sort of play I guess but I am not especially good
    I think I'm OK
    Stellan said:

It's just like surveys that studies people's perceptions of their own car driving abilities where most people think they're better at driving than the average person. You're soooo cringe.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Stellan said:

Im comparing myself to my alliance mates here, and previous alliance mates. I think I am better than most but definitely not all. There are some beasts in my ally.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Stellan said:

Dunning Kruger effect
    I think I'm OK

Stellan said:

Dunning Kruger effect
    A prime example indeed
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    a friend of mine is amazing at this game
    He's a mechanical engineer and talks about using probability and averages in his head to calculate in the moment what the game will do

His intercept skills are absurd, i watched him go untouched with a massacre and fought some buffed up nodded aw boss one day
    It was really impressive
    His in game name is jr°
    If anyone wants to see his account - the little ° character is on Android
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I have quaked for upwards of 30 minutes straight without error and solo’d abyss thing with a r4 5* she hulk... that’s all you need to know
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Defo think seatin is well above average. Remember the vast number of players will not be lvl 60 endgame players.

Having said that i'm similar to seatin, but behind him when playing with a couple of complex champs, e.g. ghost. Having said that my quake and shake is getting to be pretty reliable.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Depends on the day. Some days I play like I'm under the influence.

Here is evidence:
    https://youtu.be/7WO4dVsGw6g
    your meh gameplay is better than my good gameplay lol
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    I think I'm OK
    I'm alright I guess. I'm Cav but I know that doesn't mean too much. I rely on Parry too much. Still working on excelling at intercepting but I don't struggle anymore with UCEQ. These Boss Rushes are kicking my butt though.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    😂Trolling Seatin ey? I like it.

I'm pretty good. After playing the game daily for 4 years, if I wasn't something would be seriously wrong and I should quit. 🙃
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    I have bad champs but I am a mf legend