**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R5 CMM or Corvus

CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
Hey guys, I have a 5* sig 20 CMM and an unduped Corvus. Which should I take to r5? (I do have NF for the CMM synergy)

R5 CMM or Corvus 81 votes

CMM
58%
MegaSkater67Spity68TheManMythLegendMagrailothosAspenCoolFlamePanchulon21HeattblasttKlerrLmaospaceoctopusPrylankKevanproGItsDamienQacobKill_GreyEtjamaBerserker22ArsozEinfachSo 47 votes
Corvus
41%
Bpn88855DragonMCOCkikiFurieuxBrokenGoddessIliasnaikavonLordRaymond3TopCat87Hector_1475Disgruntled_User_123phil56201GraydroxTimeGenesisSarvanga1_BeroManErosenseiogdeepblack12PastorAmericaDoogie36Joshua_Eivers 34 votes

Comments

• Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    CMM
    Cmm
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    CMM
    Since duped and u got nick def CMM
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    CMM
    Best cosmic in the game.
  • Options
    Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    CMM
    I can’t stand Corvus. I have a 5 star sitting at R3 who I’ll only take up if I get a Cosmic 3-4 or 4-5 Gem.

CMM on the other hand, is fantastic. Best Cosmic in the game
  • Options
    Lioz178Lioz178 Posts: 63
    Corvus
    Corvus is a beast
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    CMM
    just because your corvus is unduped and you have NF
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    Corvus first and foremost. The other Cosmics can follow.

FWIW I have them both R5.
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    Corvus
    Just one avenger/tech/mutant/autoblocker encounter you need for corvus to become beast mode. once he gains a buff, he doesnt see if there's mystic or whoever is in the path.

corvus is bad for longer fights. there, cmm shines.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    CMM
    Captain Marvel can fully ramp up in her first fight (or repeatedly in very long fights) against almost anyone. Longer fights are no problems whatsoever; unlike Corvus who fights like a featherweight any time he runs out of charges; and basically just has to duck and cover for thirty seconds.

Also, Corvus needs the right opponents to rank up against - Tech, Mutant, or Evade champ. True, that's probably forty percent of the champs in the game; but still, it's a limitation CMM doesn't have. He's less limited than her against mystics; but unless they're on a Role Reversal node why would you take either into that fight, anyway?

CMM all the way. Your very first fight might be slightly longer - the fights afterwards won't be.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Iryse said:

Just one avenger/tech/mutant/autoblocker encounter you need for corvus to become beast mode. once he gains a buff, he doesnt see if there's mystic or whoever is in the path.

corvus is bad for longer fights. there, cmm shines.

My sym supreme was laughing a lot reading this.
    Also mephisto, bwcv, dr strange, man thing. Any nodes punishing buffs. Any nodes with damage cap.
    Don't get me wrong, he is a good champ, but not very versatile one. Plus his damage is limited in a fight with his charges, once you run out, you have to wait for ages. Meaning you can't go I'm content above his damage level. Without suicides even his damage is not that impressive