**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up advice.....

I know it's a repeated question but I am struggling to decide, who would you rank up?

I guess it's for attack as much as defence so just general out of these and I can rank up 2 (need the SA points this week):

r3 5* undupe captain marvel (goes reasonably well with my top team and I don't have any strong cosmics)

r4 4* duped iron fist, bp classic, storm, cable, cap classic, black bolt, venompool

r4 4* undupe dormammu or cap ww2

Cheers for the advice in advance....

Comments

• Options
    I'd say CM as an all-rounder, good for AQ and hits hard.

If you need a regen champ then VP is underrated but I'd go with CM
  • Options
    damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    Everyone rates the caps but I am not such a big fan, bit like cable too, I guess I like champs that do a bit more damage. I am lazy and want the fights finished faster.....
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Id recommend NOT ranking any defenders until seeing the final changes to alliance wars. They have mentioned they are gonna continue to keep and eye on scoring and I assume possibly making more changes.
  • Options
    As far as your list of attackers I favor Cable and Cap WWII. Wish Cable hit harder but he does have a very solid utility
  • Options
    Cheers R4GE, I would like to try cap and cable is interesting, tempted by cable for his regen as much as anything. It's handy having a few regen champs for questing and aq.

Tempted by storm too as her SPs hit like trucks!
  • Options
    With Cable I like starting the fight with a parry so I can use a heavy to trigger degeneration, than build up to the L2 to hit them with incinerate. Theres many good way to use him. Not the best mutant, bus has his uses and is very fun to play. Still a solid champ in my opinion
  • Options
    So maybe it was foolish but I have done captain marvel....

What's the difference between cap ww2 and original cap? Just bleed?

I guess last update is between venompool, storm, cap ww2 and cable. What do you reckon?
  • Options
    Viper247Viper247 Posts: 13
    The word is that WW2 cap with the bleed is amazing!