**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
Options

Is Assassin mastery Bugged?

I have 3 points in assassin which should be giving me a 40% attack boost below 18%. But I am getting almost the same numbers in caps l2 against WS above and below that point.

Comments

• Options
    RawwryDRawwryD Posts: 25
    I guess the pictures didn’t post. So here they are.

• Options
    RawwryDRawwryD Posts: 25
    HI_guys said:

Ads to that quake gets zero benefit from either courage or assassin

I know. Such bs. If it weren’t for all the content she let me solo easily I would make more noise about that.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Mayis said:

It doesn't fit your screens either, but is closer than 40. Maybe other masteries affect this too. Anyway, I suggest u to try it without charging heavy and compare the output. Try different champs too.

The sp2 also gains a boost per kinetic charge and the charges themselves add another one. With those included it should work out

Edit:
    His kinetically charged passive gives another 50% boost and his sp2 adds another 250%.
    So it's 550% without assassin mastery and 590% with it.
    about a 7.2% difference
    In the picture the difference is about 6.2%
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Mayis said:

Voltolos said:

Mayis said:

It doesn't fit your screens either, but is closer than 40. Maybe other masteries affect this too. Anyway, I suggest u to try it without charging heavy and compare the output. Try different champs too.

The sp2 also gains a boost per kinetic charge and the charges themselves add another one. With those included it should work out

Edit:
    His kinetically charged passive gives another 50% boost and his sp2 adds another 250%.
    So it's 550% without assassin mastery and 590% with it.
    about a 7.2% difference
    In the picture the difference is about 6.2%
    I think u forgot to add base attack in your calculations
    Oops
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 981 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    i dont believe assassin masteries are working. sooooooo many times i tried to deliver a final blow out attack, and the defender stops at 1%. i'm sure many of you have experienced this. it is like the opponent have a safety 1% net, that no matter what you do in most case sceneario like 7 out 10, they get a 1% HP, even a big special attack.

I have a strong feeling, the numbers described for assassin masteries are much lower than advertised or not correct.
    also, once the opponent reaches that 18% threshold, the game doesn't let you know assassin kicks in..... i mean why not? it would be nice if the game would let you know you have some additional attack. like for instance when you get a fury, or a precsion buff from dexterity, or when you get an armor up buff, etc