**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Despair Healing Reverse Not Working

Comments

• FratsbyFratsby Posts: 18
    Fintech said:

After some testing by a few of my friends and i it seems that if you have Despair at 3/3 it will not work at all but 1/3 and 2/3 still do. I hope thise helps with the investigation

When I initially reported and provided the screenshots I was running 2/3
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    Fratsby said:

Fintech said:

After some testing by a few of my friends and i it seems that if you have Despair at 3/3 it will not work at all but 1/3 and 2/3 still do. I hope thise helps with the investigation

When I initially reported and provided the screenshots I was running 2/3
    In that case ignore my message as it seems to be inaccurate
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    There is more weirdness. Just opened a post about nebula not reducing robot power gain when she has 5 shock charges. Could y'all check and update their too? Seems like something much bigger going on. I had the issue in arena and duels.
  • iNsy89 said:

I wonder when is this going to get fixed. I spent 40 revives yesterday to get through Gulk in Abyss. Don’t even have the motivation to finish path 5, even though this is my last path. Cable would be another major roadblock so I decided to stop my run. Submitted a ticket as well to get my revives back. I feel like I should not be paying for Kabam’s mistake.

Jeez. I feel for you mate. I didnt start my run just because of this.
  • iNsy89iNsy89 Posts: 9
    I am already at Thor (Ragnarok) so can’t really quit plus I’ve used like 40 revives to take Gulk down. I expect to get those revives back and crack on with my run as soon as despair is fixed and working.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I do agree, this is a huge issue if you have been saving up resources to run the Abyss.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Anyone tested Guillotine/Guillotine 2099's Spectre Debuff to see if that's Reversing Regen? Cause you Know there's gonna be some Regen Path or Boss in Variant 5 where you'll need a Champion to Reverse Regen, hope it's fixed before then...
  • The team is still looking into this but we'll update everyone as soon as we have more information.
  • llRemyLeBeaullllRemyLeBeaull Posts: 29

The team is still looking into this but we'll update everyone as soon as we have more information.

Thanks @Kabam Zibiit!

Any suggestions for those of us that have a decent amount of resources expiring soon with the intent of using them in content where this bug is a blocker (eg. abyss)?
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84

The team is still looking into this but we'll update everyone as soon as we have more information.

I've had resources saved up along with compensation potions for another abyss path. Reverse healing is pretty important so is this gonna be resolved in a few days before they expire?
  • iNsy89iNsy89 Posts: 9
    @Sneakyko I am not sure what you are saying. On my previous abyss run I took off roughly 25% of Gulk's health/regen cycle. Now it's only 5% if I am lucky. Despair is broken.
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    edited August 2020
    So is this to do with petrify or despair?
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Any update on despair? In AOL darkhawk, I soloed with void pre-despair bug. Now I’m only getting about 25% off of him
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Spiral said:

So is this to do with petrify or despair?

I think it’s an issue with Petrifies since I’m still able to reverse healing with champs like Sunspot by stacking incinerates then parrying to reverse it by 30%.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Any news on the despair mastery. I'm planning an abyss run and want to ensure its working before i go in.
  • TrickiterTrickiter Posts: 66
    I suspect its just Void that is not working properly.
    I wasn't aware of this being a bug and did another Abyss run 2 days ago (Path 5). Void absolutely did not work as he should have for heal reversal. Ended up using torch instead.

Would appreciate if this can be looked at soon as I plan to do my final path soon.
    Thanks.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Trickiter said:

I wasn't aware of this being a bug and did another Abyss run 2 days ago (Path 5). Void absolutely did not work as he should have for heal reversal. Ended up using torch instead.

Would appreciate if this can be looked at soon as I plan to do my final path soon.
    Thanks.

i was planning to do mine today. Finally have 6hrs to play in a row, but with this issue i dont want to find myself wasting thousands of units or getting stuck in an impossible fight. I have revives expiring so i second that getting it fixed. Or even an update.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Considering they have said they are aware of the problem and will let us know when they have more information.. I would assume they have no more information to share. I don't know why they don't make a general post to inform people of problems currently in the game.. rather than people going into abyss or other areas where you might need heal reversal, just to find it's not working properly..
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    Str said:

Trickiter said:

Thanks.

i was planning to do mine today. Finally have 6hrs to play in a row, but with this issue i dont want to find myself wasting thousands of units or getting stuck in an impossible fight. I have revives expiring so i second that getting it fixed. Or even an update.
    I'm also waiting for an update. I wish I had done my abyss run before the August update.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Run477 said:

Agreed. Finally had time to try to finish abyss now that war season is over. But I can’t now until this bug is fixed. I have a bad feeling this is not going to be a bug kabam feels like timely fixing (since it hurts the player).

The Ai bug got fix fast because that was hurting us so your statement doesn’t call fair to said
  • saadelbendarysaadelbendary Posts: 51
    I have despair 3/3
    my game is up to date
    I use android
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOiwp57QV3E
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Trickiter said:

Thanks.

OP and a few others specifically mentioned they tried with Cap Infinity War so it doesn’t appear to be exclusive to Void.

Hopefully Kabam updates us soon. They did post on Friday and said they’re looking into it.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    KingKevin said:

Can we please get an update? Heal reversal is the single MOST important mechanic for the abyss. The war offseason is the best time to do the abyss. This issue was reported 1 day before the war season ended and has not been resolved. There is only 1 week left until the next season start. People have planned abyss paths weeks in advance and have resources expiring.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra even if you can't fix it right away, we deserve to be updated on the issue at least every day since it is such an important mechanic.

What?! You want to be updated everyday even though no information changes??

They specifically said they would let us know when they know more.. so as they have said nothing more.. i would take it to mean there is no more information that they have.. I suppose they could make a post saying "we don't have any further information". However that would seem a little pointless..

Your best bet if you want to have this addressed/resolved is to have Kabam boo take on the thread..
  • KingKevinKingKevin Posts: 26

KingKevin said:

Can we please get an update? Heal reversal is the single MOST important mechanic for the abyss. The war offseason is the best time to do the abyss. This issue was reported 1 day before the war season ended and has not been resolved. There is only 1 week left until the next season start. People have planned abyss paths weeks in advance and have resources expiring.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra even if you can't fix it right away, we deserve to be updated on the issue at least every day since it is such an important mechanic.

They specifically said they would let us know when they know more.. so as they have said nothing more.. i would take it to mean there is no more information that they have.. I suppose they could make a post saying "we don't have any further information". However that would seem a little pointless..
    Ok so they obviously aren’t working on this issue as much as they should be. Maybe they don’t recognize how important heal reversal is.

If the bug was health is being reversed double the amount it should be, do you think is would be fixed by now? @Doomsfist79 Answer this honestly...