**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Herald Galactus Quest (Void)

sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 437 ★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
I'm just giving me suggestion on today's fight with void, dont enter this quest today if u have no champs that can counter void cause the debuffs he put on you (my case is Epic diff), would cause your champs to suffer damage and your attack keeps missing him (cause of the annoying node that says if you attempt the same BASIC attack twice Void has 100% chance to evade).

So I used r3 5* Aegon (sig lvl 40+) (100 combos)(still lose cause of that "same basic attack" node :s ) and 4* max NF (keeps spamming heavy and bleed)(ended using one 40% revive) and finally got through and got 790 5* shards :|

Comments

• sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 437 ★★
    some suggestions*
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I'm just giving me suggestion on today's fight with void, dont enter this quest today if u have no champs that counter void cause the debuffs he put on you (my case is Epic diff), would cause your champs to suffer damage and your attack keeps missing him (cause of the annoying node that says if you attempt the same BASIC attack twice Void has 100% chance to evade).

So I used r3 5* Aegon (sig lvl 40+) (100 combos)(still lose cause of that "same basic attack" node :s ) and 4* max NF (keeps spamming heavy and bleed)(ended using one 40% revive) and finally got through and got 790 5* shards :|

are you not able to do a mlm, heavy, mlm, heavy rotation?

Spamming heavy is the same basic attack
    I'm not sure if it's accurate in my case but when I use mlm it seems the debuff is applied...

Isn't heavy not basic?
    Lol sorry heavy is basic my mistake
    Sorry forgot to mention NF's heavy can purify non damage debuffs
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Do you have Blade Trinity?
  • GercasGercas Posts: 100 ★★
    I used cap infinity war (rank 5 sig 200) parry heavy
    Gercas said:

I'm so jealous with people who have caiw, I just want him so badly but darn reality 5* pull :D
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    kingpin is a pretty good counter too
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 366 ★★★
    M-l-m combos means you do back to back mediums. Options are:
    m-l only.
    M-l-m, parry heavy repeat.
    M-l-m, then parry l-m.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,359 ★★★★★
    He can't evade when parry stunned so MLM with parries works.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

I'm not sure if it's accurate in my case but when I use mlm it seems the debuff is applied...

Isn't heavy not basic?

Using two mlm combo in a row will lead to evade. You need to do ml combo or do a heavy between.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    And heavy is basic attack.
    GOTG said:

And heavy is basic attack.

I believe I have made my point where it was my mistake so no need for double explaination but thx

Lol sorry heavy is basic my mistake

• Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Blade with GR synergy and better with spidey! Was able to get 80% with blade. If lucky could one shot him.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

some suggestions*

Elsa bloodstone is the perfect counter
  • HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89

This was by far the most annoyn Boss till now. In Epic I use mlm attack and still got the debuff, died in seconds. I spended 4 revives and some potions, and I was using a 5*r4 unduped Elsa. I should have quit the quest and "lose" the rewards because it definetly not worth the units spended. Not making that mistake again. Next one I would quit. I dont play the game to get upset just because Kabam wants to get more money from us. They even put more annoyn nodes in the monthly uncollected quest, they might think we didnt noticed, but we did. Then they wonder why people quit the game or stop spending money on it XD

I used the same Elsa (5*r4); the only difference was that it was in herald difficulty. Parry him right at the start. Once she evade counters, parry again and do a double medium (or a MLM) to trigger the coldsnap on him. You can do your normal combo routine after that. Just make sure to keep applying coldsnaps on him before they expire to prevent him from evading.
    Hope this helps. (Had to revive her once btw)
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    GOTG said:

Isn't heavy not basic?

Using two mlm combo in a row will lead to evade. You need to do ml combo or do a heavy between.
    You can do MLM parry MLM with not problem. If he is stunned he cant evade.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Simple solution , do a mlm parry heavy mlm parry heavy repeat. But yeah the void boss sucks .
  • VoodoopVoodoop Posts: 4
    edited August 2020
    Gercas said:

Did you try him today ?
    It doesn't seem to work anymore (or I chose wrong team for synergies with CAIW (if it matters)) .
    Domino , Black Widow (Claire Voyant) , Red Hulk , AA .
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Voodoop said:

Gercas said:

Did you try him today ?
    It doesn't seem to work anymore (or I chose wrong team for synergies with CAIW (if it matters)) .
    You need skill champion on team to shrug off debuffs
    Voodoop said:

Gercas said:

Did you try him today ?
    why would you not bring a skill team, it quite litterally tells you what to bring.
  • VoodoopVoodoop Posts: 4
    edited August 2020
    Ciciliato said:

Voodoop said:

Gercas said:

Did you try him today ?
    It doesn't say anything about shrugging off debuffs using skill synergie .

LE : I checked the abilities and you're right . Maybe that's why I missed .
    Thanks !
    Voodoop said:

Ciciliato said:

Voodoop said:

Gercas said:

Did you try him today ?
    It doesn't say anything about shrugging off debuffs using skill synergie .
    it still tells "Utilizes your Skill and overpower Science-enhanced foes" Both Skill is capitalized, so is Science. It shows a picture of Void. I am not sure where you have been the last 2 weeks, but all of the dailies are class based, and needs you to chose the appropriate class, which it tells you in the description.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Parry. Medium. Heavy. Parry. Medium. Heavy. Wait for Void Debuff timer to almost end. Parry. Medium. Heavy.

Thats how I do it with Aegon.

Also ramping Aegon up to over 100 hits on Ant Man is the best way. Even with my sig 200 r5 Aegon, you can get about 200 hits on Ant Man before you end the fight if you force him to regen with Buffet.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Or just stack up your combo with Antman as aegon.