**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who do you hate?

Who is your most hated character in the game and why do you hate them so much? What did they do to you? What did they show you? How did they hurt you?

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Lag

I've actually never had lag the whole time I've been playing except for occasional things like DP Sp2.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Thing. I never learned to beat him until recently. My tactic iwas just hit him till he isn't moving anymore. Sometimes, he cooperates and throws his specials before getting to 15 rock stacks. Other times he goes unblockable and unstoppable and either KO's me or get my health low. Even today that i can manage him somewhat, I still panic a little and try to overwhelm him with force. What makes it worse is that I have never had a good thing counter until recently
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 463 ★★★
    Android gameplay
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Lag

I've actually never had lag the whole time I've been playing except for occasional things like DP Sp2.
    Don’t forget the UCEQ DarkHawk boss. It was so bad you had to pause at the start of the fight so all the nodes could load in so you could actually move before he smacked you in unblockable mode.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'd agree with the Korg guy. hate fighting him. I learned how to fight thing a while ago and I felt so proud and still do whenever I kill one
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★

Nightcrawler. Early on when I played, and still today, he would just wreck me. I am never able to get him into swashbuckling mode and he just likes to slap me around

get an Aarkus lol ... he shuts the Crawler down
  • Options

Nightcrawler. Early on when I played, and still today, he would just wreck me. I am never able to get him into swashbuckling mode and he just likes to slap me around

get an Aarkus lol ... he shuts the Crawler down
    Oh yeah, he has been my NC destroyer. Love that vampire looking man
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    Ebony Maw... Got counters for all other champs but somehow Ebony doesn't cooperate at all
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I don’t like fighting killmonger. My best armor breaker is 4/55 Corvus, and I barely use him now.