**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you could spend a day whit a Mcoc champ who would it be and why?

13»

Comments

• ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Mikusik1 said:

Mole Man , would Like to sit on his monster :)

Have a ride especially if you are neglected in the world for your appearances like mole man
    I feel sad for mole man
    1 insightful = 1 respect for mole man

Looks like this thread has become a gathering for all the middle aged Indians saying "hewo deer gimme bob u vry butipull i luv u" on global chat.

Where did you get that 'butipull' from

batty said:

batty said:

The one the biggest weapon 😉

Just realised this sounds gay so I’m going to say
    Zatanna Zatara (If you know you know)
    get out of here with you irrelevant DC trash......
    There is a wanda zatara and she is in marvel
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    On second thought ... Maybe Emma, although very beautiful, could be a little "cold", maybe Quake could shake things up a bit :D
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Deadpool, having a good laugh.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    maybe doctor strange so i can teleport to planets where there is life or doom to have a arm-battle with him
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    Shafeeq said:

batty said:

batty said:

The one the biggest weapon 😉

Just realised this sounds gay so I’m going to say
    Zatanna Zatara (If you know you know)
    get out of here with you irrelevant DC trash......
    There is a wanda zatara and she is in marvel
    but that is not who was mentioned......
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    A thread with a predictable outcome, no ladies joining in the debauchery? Nobody fancies a day with Blade and Falcon?

Black Widow and Scarlet Witch’d do me nicely.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    I'd want to learn something from someone, or maybe get a cool gadget of sorts.

So the obvious choices would be: Doctor Strange, Nick Fury or Iron Man.
  • ẞlооd said:

Starlord would be chill. Plus, then I get to see some aliens

I’d have to slap him for ruining things on Titan. I stand by the fact that if he had not let his emotions get the better of him they could have stopped Thanos.
    strange did say there was only one possibility in where they won. So most likely even if that didn't happen, they could have still lost that fight
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

ẞlооd said:

I’d have to slap him for ruining things on Titan. I stand by the fact that if he had not let his emotions get the better of him they could have stopped Thanos.
    strange did say there was only one possibility in where they won. So most likely even if that didn't happen, they could have still lost that fight
    Shush you! Lol
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

All the thirsty boys lol.
    I’d like to spend time with Namor and have him show me Atlantis.

Calls out thirsty boys. Then goes on to express a desire to spend time with a shirtless man. Wink, wink.

ẞlооd said:

According to the producers, it still would not have been enough to stop Thanos. He would end up kicking their butt anyway.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    I would like to be sentinel's friend
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    arsjum said:

All the thirsty boys lol.
    I’d like to spend time with Namor and have him show me Atlantis.

Calls out thirsty boys. Then goes on to express a desire to spend time with a shirtless man. Wink, wink.

ẞlооd said:

According to the producers, it still would not have been enough to stop Thanos. He would end up kicking their butt anyway.
    1) I never made a thirst comment. I’m fact I never even alluded to anything related to that. I just want to visit Atlantis.

2) SHUSH! Lol.