**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Never hoard crystals

Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
I hoarded 15 Crystals just to get electro, Jane foster, captain america ww2,
Daredevil, redskull (3 times), iron patriot and all the bad champs.
I was 1 champ away from doom .
Now I am having a load of **** champs.
Just sharing , hoarding can multiply sadness.
Pray for my luck ,lol......

Comments

• Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    RNGesus very harsh
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m sitting on like 6000 crystals currently, I hoard everything I don’t immediately need, and that’s the best way to do it imo, have a big stack of phcs and 4 stars for when I need iso, catalyst crytals for when I need them and everything
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I’m sitting on like 6000 crystals currently, I hoard everything I don’t immediately need, and that’s the best way to do it imo, have a big stack of phcs and 4 stars for when I need iso, catalyst crytals for when I need them and everything

Exactly, no need to open everything unless you NEED it. I have over 14k total crystals, as for 5*s I now plan on popping 5 of the dual crystals each time until I get aegon and doom. I wait until I can pop 3 6*s at a time as well, mainly because there aren't enough great ones. I have 6 Domino Warlock and CMM at r2s, and mainly because 5*s still run the show and every piece of content right now.
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    I too hoard crystals. There is no point opening them imo unless you absolutely need them. I've started to hoard 5&6 star shards to save me multiple disappointments.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Had I hoarded my crystals properly, I'd be opening 10 of those dual class tech cosmic crystals and maybe actually pulling someone useful, instead of wasting 15k on terrax, 10k on cap, loki etc. And eventually pulling drax yondu etc
    Hoard your crystals, kids!
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I hoard also. Have like 20, 4 stars to open, 50 PHCs (just opened like 200 for iso), I just opened 10 5 stars (decent pulls was just looking for 6 star shards), and like 6000 other crystals waiting to be opened.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ok kabam mike🙄
    lol
    yeah I started hoarding too. I only open anything that won't give me iso, arena boosts, catalysts or any other item I have that can go into overflow. I do open five stars as I get them, although if I can get another pretty soon, I'll save for a double
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 463 ★★★
    I don’t even hoard a single arena boost crystal let alone other crystals.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I hoarded 15 Crystals just to get electro, Jane foster, captain america ww2,
    Daredevil, redskull (3 times), iron patriot and all the bad champs.
    I was 1 champ away from doom .
    Now I am having a load of **** champs.
    Just sharing , hoarding can multiply sadness.
    Pray for my luck ,lol......

easier if you just dont open individually if you worry about that sort of thing, then you wont see the tease wheel
  • Options
    RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    I popped 11 featured 5* to get domino last featured set. For this round I am hoarding for Heimdall since he will complete my act6 synergy. I hope it works! RNG is a pain, but keeps the game fun for the next best thing.
  • Options
    OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    They make these crazy crystal called a featured crystals. If you had opened this type of crystal you would have got some solid champs.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I hoarded 6*, opened 3 of them and got OR, G99, and Darkhawk. I guess we know who RNGesus loves best 😋