**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #5: Blood and Venom

Comments

• ExWeaponExWeapon Posts: 27
    I really don't care about 5* champs anymore so the increased rewards aren't as appealing to me.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Frnkielo said:

My rank 3 sym supreme will do

here’s hoping
  • Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    The main question is can we use any champs other than spiderverse, mystics and symbiote or not, and whats that wording about the restricting champions. is it gonna be same as variant 1 which almost everybody leaves or like variant 3,4 which everyone enjoys..... please answer
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Looking forward to this. I like the reward buff!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

Just what everyone was asking for. Harder Variants. Um Thanks..?

So are Variants now going to be for players that completed All of act 6 and Abyss and now we need Rank3 6*s? But the rewards are still for 5*s..I would think there would be more 6* shards

I have a feeling by v8 or 9 well see alot more 6* geared stuff. Maybe r1 -r2 gems and more 6* shards.
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    I hope it has only 2 quests for chapter like V3 and V4, unlike V1 and V2.
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Rewards buff 👍
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,037 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

makes it look that much more awesome lol thanks for posting
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

You can tell me an event will have 70,000 6* shards 5 t5b, 2 t5cc selectors But if it’s not a picture I wouldn’t understand what’s going on and think it’s meh
    Personally looking forward to the 25k shards since need as many chances for Ægon
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Really looking forward to this, especially screwing up live on YouTube 😂
    Rewards look amazing, hopefully it’s a good challenge and I get to use my 27 overflow revives

I'll try to tune in :)
  • ExWeaponExWeapon Posts: 27
    Odachi said:

ExWeapon said:

I really don't care about 5* champs anymore so the increased rewards aren't as appealing to me.

3x t5b and 25% t5cc. vs 50% t5b and 0 t5cc. Don't waste your time then, fella.
    That's all great but w/o a 6* to use them on their value is lower then they should be.
  • 100100100100 Posts: 111
    edited August 2020
    Thank you for adding 3 t5b .
  • JubaknightJubaknight Posts: 82
    It would be nice if rank up gem doesn’t cost gold like the old 2015 gems.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

well played Kabam. well played. now hopefully when you say difficult, it isn't stupid. there's a difference between making something difficult and making it stupid. you have Act 6 and Book 2 as a reference for stupid. :D

They are not. Act 6 was hard a year ago not now. For endgame content can only last for a year is short.
  • KrithanosKrithanos Posts: 58
    The rewards are pretty awesome...
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Man that's some serious buff to the rewards! Great stuff for those top level players.. Awesome