**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Back Issues #5: Blood and Venom

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Something I’m unsure about, can we only bring mystics to the mystic chapter spiders to the spidey chapter etc or can we use all 3 groups in every quest but only 1 group gets the buff? Also can we bring all of spider verse in or just spider verse heroes?
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Something I’m unsure about, can we only bring mystics to the mystic chapter spiders to the spidey chapter etc or can we use all 3 groups in every quest but only 1 group gets the buff? Also can we bring all of spider verse in or just spider verse heroes?

You can use all three groups anywhere but only 1 group gets the buff.
    And it's spider verse heroes
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    That's rewards very insightful.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

Bahubali said:

I hope it has only 2 quests for chapter like V3 and V4, unlike V1 and V2.

It is 2 per Chapter. Back Issues 1 and 2 were copies of our first ever Event Quests, and before switching to the format you guys know now, there were 3 per Chapter.
    Since you’re here and talking about chapters. What’s the energy cost?
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

Siliyo said:

My only concern, and I’m not sure if this has been mentioned already, but Variant seemed like the bridge between Act 5 and Act 6 since Act 6 requires 5 and 6* characters.

However, if Variant is going to increase in difficulty, does that mean it’s going to act as a bridge between Act 6 and Act 7? I hope not. I understand the need to give end game players a challenge but I hope it’s not at a cost for everyone else who enjoys the variants.

I disagree. At some point the variants need to bridge to harder content. With Act 7 set to release this year, now would be that time. There are four other variants to bridge Act 5 to Act 6. We don't need even more. Variants should evolve just like other content. They should not be static to what has previous been released.
    Disagree. Have you seen how often the rewards have been updated for Uncollected EQ? (It hasn’t if you didn’t know). But what has happened? A new difficult has been introduced: Cavalier. There should be a difficult above Variant if there is going to be a bridge between Act 6 and Act 7.

Also, Abyss & Act 6 are that bridge to Act 7 as you’ll most likely need r3 6*s.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

Bahubali said:

I hope it has only 2 quests for chapter like V3 and V4, unlike V1 and V2.

It is 2 per Chapter. Back Issues 1 and 2 were copies of our first ever Event Quests, and before switching to the format you guys know now, there were 3 per Chapter.
    Since you’re here and talking about chapters. What’s the energy cost?
    That is unchanged from the rest. I don't have the whole quest numbers, but it's similar to previous Variants.
    Ummm... sorry to bother you again... but similar to which ones?
    V4 was 1-2-3
    Others were 3-3-3
    I’m assuming the latter due to it being plural I
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Man_Bat said:

Out of 29 available Mystic champions in the game, there are 23 champions who don't have nullify or have a way to control their nullify ability. #justsaying

This doesn't seem right; let's list them out:

Mystic champs with some form of Nullify mechanic (20):
    Claire Voyant, Diablo, Doom, Strange, Voodoo, Dormammu, Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, Immortal Iron Fist, Longshot, Magik, Man-Thing, Mojo, Morningstar, Sasquatch, Scarlet Witch, Sorcerer Supreme, Symbiote Supreme, Hood, Jane Foster

Mystic champs with a guaranteed (100%) Nullify mechanic (11):
    Claire Voyant, Doom, Dormammu, Iron Fist, Immortal Iron Fist, Longshot, Magik, Man-Thing, Mojo, Morningstar, Symbiote Supreme

Mystic champs with some form of Buff Steal (2):
    Ebony Maw, Loki

Mystic champs with neither Nullify nor Buff Steal (7):
    Dragon Man, Guillotine, Juggernaut, Mephisto, Mordo, Tigra, Unstoppable Colossus
    There are ways you can play Doom, Dorm, Iron fist, Magik, Man thing, Mojo, and Morningstar without nullifying buffs on the opponent. Just because a champion can nullify doesn't mean they have to do it automatically.
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Sneakyko said:

Man_Bat said:

Out of 29 available Mystic champions in the game, there are 23 champions who don't have nullify or have a way to control their nullify ability. #justsaying

This doesn't seem right; let's list them out:

Mystic champs with some form of Nullify mechanic (20):
    Claire Voyant, Diablo, Doom, Strange, Voodoo, Dormammu, Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, Immortal Iron Fist, Longshot, Magik, Man-Thing, Mojo, Morningstar, Sasquatch, Scarlet Witch, Sorcerer Supreme, Symbiote Supreme, Hood, Jane Foster

Mystic champs with a guaranteed (100%) Nullify mechanic (11):
    Claire Voyant, Doom, Dormammu, Iron Fist, Immortal Iron Fist, Longshot, Magik, Man-Thing, Mojo, Morningstar, Symbiote Supreme

Mystic champs with some form of Buff Steal (2):
    Ebony Maw, Loki

Mystic champs with neither Nullify nor Buff Steal (7):
    Dragon Man, Guillotine, Juggernaut, Mephisto, Mordo, Tigra, Unstoppable Colossus
    He said or a way to control their buff steal
    Loki ebony maw Morningstar magik iron fist iron fist immortal dormamu Jane Foster Sasquatch ghost rider doctor voodoo diablo
    Plus all the ones who can’t nullify in the first place
    Exactly. The only Mystic champions that can nullify without intent are Scarlett witch, Clair, Hood, Symbiote Supreme, Longshot, Dr Stephen Strange, and to some extent Man thing.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

Siliyo said:

Disagree. Have you seen how often the rewards have been updated for Uncollected EQ? (It hasn’t if you didn’t know). But what has happened? A new difficult has been introduced: Cavalier. There should be a difficult above Variant if there is going to be a bridge between Act 6 and Act 7.

Also, Abyss & Act 6 are that bridge to Act 7 as you’ll most likely need r3 6*s.

Eq and variants are different. Variants were always meant to be for endgame players. Variants never had multiple layers of difficulty.

And for your statement of "abyss and act6 being the bridge for act7", by that logic u have labyrinth and act5 as a bridge for act6.
    Not true because Labyrinth doesn’t give you the resources for r5 5*s, also you can get a r5 5* without completing Act 5. But nice try though
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212

When the kabam increases the difficulty and the rewards, in fact it only increases the difficulty, because I don't feel rewarded when I open a 6 * crystal and leave a miles morales
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Gomezlink said:

When the kabam increases the difficulty and the rewards, in fact it only increases the difficulty, because I don't feel rewarded when I open a 6 * crystal and leave a miles morales

You know where miles might be useful? Variant 5.

But I feel your pain. Kabam loves dropping 5* and 6* miles on my account.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Looking forward to this, have a feeling its going to be a challenge. Hopefully not to the point I pull my hair out, I don't think I could pull off the BG look.

Also good job on the buffed rewards kabam.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Why can’t we use Sinister Six champions?? They’re supposed to be Spider-Verse champions!
    Can you give us a layout of what’s gonna be in the completion rewards and what’s gonna be in the exploration rewards?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

This time, we’re leaning heavily towards the lore of the Chapter, and restricting access to only #Spider-Verse Heroes, #Symbiote, and Mystic Champions!

this is why @KDSuperFlash10
    Sinister Six aren’t heroes

This time, we’re leaning heavily towards the lore of the Chapter, and restricting access to only #Spider-Verse Heroes, #Symbiote, and Mystic Champions!

this is why @KDSuperFlash10
    Sinister Six aren’t heroes
    oh ok
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Has Kabam posted the chapter and act completion rewards, without exploration?