**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magneto Rank-up Challenge

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lormif said:

so the buff got leaked... feel bad for Swedeah

he broke the rules and leaked them to someone else, I dont feel bad for him.
    I do and I don't. An NDA is an NDA, but @ContestOfNoobs is foul for lying and sharing it. I hate fake friends irl.
    my opinion too. swedeah did tell him and did break the rules, but that's kinda poopy from the other person
  • Options
    TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80

So I pulled the trigger today. I say whatever and did this. My favorite champion of all times is getting a buff. Even if it may not be satisfying at least he’s getting one. Out of the topic, After this I’m gonna watch every Magneto related movies.

Used a generic awakening gem on him and silently waiting for his buff. Honestly in my MCOC years, nothing has ever excited me other than his rework.

Well? It’s on you now.

same bro favorite marvel character. So happy he's getting buffed. I cried, no lie when I seen his buff. Its amazing. Beast champ in the game.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Update on my magneto: Popped a mutant gem on him and I did because he’s a fun champ to me and the buff looks fun.
  • Options
    OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    I can't wait to do herald difficulty tech day with a 3 star.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Wonder if the buff for red and white mags will be different...

Either way...

• Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

Waiting on Level Up solo to get him up, then I’ll probably use one of the Rank Up Gems from V5 to max him. Got 90-ish stones too, might dump around 20-30 on him
  • Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Everyone is taking Magneto to rank 5 before his actual release
    And if they nerf the new version you are all going to blame Kabam, even though Magneto's abilities are 'Subject to change'

Don't rank him up, just yet