**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You think magneto is going to be cool?

Wait until you fight them in AQ Map7. Theres a red one and a white one on the AoN path. The red one has energize.

@Kabam Miike , please have the team test this path or any other paths with these defenders prior to launching.

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Magik isnt #metal according to auntmai, and Hulkbuster as well

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

hulkbuster is metal.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure they had that in mind before adding him to the map there
    MattMan said:

Looks boring as hell to play. Heavy attack over and over again until L3

the default way to play is just as boring, mllll hit the special you like. This atleast allows you to not have to parry but beat the **** out of the opponent with nonstop unstoppables.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Too much heavy attack dependent. He will require high skill to play. Also outside of his big special attack damage. His basic attack has nothing!!! So, in situation if u can't use heavy attack or special attack. He dead there. Also safe guard and damage cape.
  • Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    Malreck04 said:

Just gotta get her to sp2 before he gets to sp3. It just cancels out alot of the options for that path as most of the champs who have significant power control are #metal. Again, its not just for that path but just making sure that they test the different placements of mags in AQ before they roll him out. I dont want another Hulkbuster situation.
    Haji_Saab said:

Lormif said:

Malreck04 said:

hulkbuster is metal.
    Well, currently he isn't
    Except he is
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    I hope they don't apply the buff to the Magnetos in Act 4, I'm yet to fully explore it and that damage mitigation will make him a pain to fight
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’m 100% that variant this weekend. No way I’m doing that after the buff!
    Auce said:

is his buff out yet? I'm seeing videos online but mine is still the same.

end of the month
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★

Do you think he’s gonna get completely nerfed or will he get some small adjustments?

Unfortunately, the YouTubers may have initiated a nerf. They were a little TOO excited. He will probably get a tweak, like less ability accuracy reduction. I hope he stays the same, but it’s all too good to be true. I mean, he would make the Cosmic class pointless. He’s better at Tech class than any of them will ever be.
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    It will be a rush against time to fully explore Variant 3.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    mbrace said:

Do you think he’s gonna get completely nerfed or will he get some small adjustments?

Unfortunately, the YouTubers may have initiated a nerf. They were a little TOO excited. He will probably get a tweak, like less ability accuracy reduction. I hope he stays the same, but it’s all too good to be true. I mean, he would make the Cosmic class pointless. He’s better at Tech class than any of them will ever be.
    You criticize content creators for displaying mags and say you hope he stays the same, and then you proceed to portray him as OP (which he’s not) and then give Kabam a reason to nerf him in the same paragraph.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    They tested it already and gave the greenlight for the rest of content creators to release after the leak. They're obviously happy with how he is currently.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Sean_Who said:

They tested it already and gave the greenlight for the rest of content creators to release after the leak. They're obviously happy with how he is currently.

They only gave the green light because someone leaked the abilities to the public.