**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magneto Buff- Your Opinion & Review

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
So Kabam just Buffed the OG Magneto
and they really did do a Good Job!
So Did you like the Rework?

Magneto Buff- Your Opinion & Review 64 votes

Yes, Absolutely...My Dream Buff
75%
TerraJBC89GarloMastr0fCerberusSandeepSArkhamButcherAdvStagedear85LmaoMajinbarnJedi_HawkePrylankSCP1504RockypantherxMantoothlsu20Iron523EtjamaTiger360Iron_Patriot_is_litMother_Flerken 48 votes
Yea, They kind of did a Good Job
15%
ImranОвердосKerneaspapunonlyCASrinivasMadEyeMoody_333GarrettNAziz5253TNB_FlashElite13 10 votes
Hmm....They could have made him Better
3%
SymbioticVen9MIryse 2 votes
Nope, He still Sucks....
1%
Denslo500 1 vote
I don't really Care
4%
CassyLioz178SlayinAlive 3 votes

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    It seems like a good buff, but I'll reserve final judgment until I can personally test him in-game. I hate looking at what YouTuber's post (but unfortunately it's the only way I can see the buff right now). I 100% do not agree with how they extremely overhyped (IMO) the HB buff. It's decent but nowhere near the level they stated. They do a lot of flashy stuff but I rarely see any practical testing.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    it’s stupidly op
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    It will be tonned down..
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I love xmen, I love magneto. I love mutants. I love the buff. I’m all about love today.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Looks good performance-wise, but the playstyle repulses me strongly as a player. That is subjective, but exactly what op asked for
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    Hmm....They could have made him Better
    Spamming heavy seems like archangel spin.. they should have made some dynamic buffs like domino which activates on interactions and cycles. Now all we got to do is spam heavy till sp2 for insane damage or sp3 for bleed damage. If there is stun immune champ or node, them he’s kinda really hard to use spamming heavy. He’s kinda op which will go down eventually but he’s one move wonder. Wanted him to be versatile.just my opinion.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Iryse said:

Spamming heavy seems like archangel spin.. they should have made some dynamic buffs like domino which activates on interactions and cycles. Now all we got to do is spam heavy till sp2 for insane damage or sp3 for bleed damage. If there is stun immune champ or node, them he’s kinda really hard to use spamming heavy. He’s kinda op which will go down eventually but he’s one move wonder. Wanted him to be versatile.just my opinion.

I, too, am not really a fan of heavy spam. Just not how I like to play
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I think for normal content, events, story mode you won’t need to use the heavy, sp3 strategy. Probably the usual 5hit combos and a timely sp2s will end most fights. The really long, high pi opponents is when the heavy sp3s will need to be utilized.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    I'm just worried about stun immune match up. Also his usefulness in abys because of that damage cap. Also his basic attack has nothing special and too much heavy attack and special attack dependent. :(
    But still loving his buff.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Imran said:

I'm just worried about stun immume match up. Also his usefulness in abys because of that damage cap. Also his basic attack has nothing special and too much heavy attack and special attack dependent. :(
    But still loving his buff.

even in stun immune, he has unstoppable. he seems like he'll be extremely viable in literally everything.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Wish they would change his heavy animation, or at least give it more range. Its very short range. Considering this was not even supposed to come out, I think he will be toned down. Other than that, I feel it is too OP.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,490 Guardian
    edited April 2023
    EdisonLaw said:

Best champ in the game against metal. Much better than Aarkus or Medusa

bro, did you really just create a forum account to necro a bunch of dead threads? If you are genuinely new, then I will tell you that if a thread has been dead for a month+, don't bring it back. This is literally a thread from 2020.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure how people win here lol they get moaned at for not using the search feature and starting a new thread then when someone does go back they get moaned at for reviving a dead thread 😂😂
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Mackey said:

I'm not sure how people win here lol they get moaned at for not using the search feature and starting a new thread then when someone does go back they get moaned at for reviving a dead thread 😂😂

If you need info about something very recent use the search bar. But don’t comment on a three year old thread that pertains to a champ’s buff. Everyone knows how good magneto is now.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Maratox said:

Mackey said:

If you need info about something very recent use the search bar. But don’t comment on a three year old thread that pertains to a champ’s buff. Everyone knows how good magneto is now.
    But maybe he didn't know that? Maybe he wanted to know more about it, maybe he wanted to pass comment on mags buffs without making a new thread.

What is a very recent thread? Very recent (to me) is rather subjective, it could be few days or few months. There is no rulebook which states "don't revive years old threads" so what exactly has he done wrong?

Make a new thread vs search function to find a topic previously discussed. There is no middle ground there, either you search or you create. Give him a break.

To add further, if it was in fact an issue for us to revive old threads then why do kabam leave them open? If they leave them open then surely that means we are in fact allowed to comment on threads from anytime point in time, surely?