**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recording gameplay on IOS 11

Is it ok if you record your gameplay on iOS 11 since it has a built in screen recording or what

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I'm pretty sure Kabam said it was okay to record on IOS 11 beta so I'm assuming you it's the same with the full version
  • Options
    Yep! Screen recording has always been okay! The new Screen Recording feature on iOS 11 is really great and easy to use as well!
  • Options
    Ok thanks Kabam Miike I was just making sure if it was ok
  • Options
    For some reaso. Whenever I use the ios screen recorder it messes up when recording mcoc fights. Other than that, it works just fine. Anyone else having this issue?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    What's up @Injuries_Irked? I don't have the new ios yet. Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Yo wsup brotha @LeNoirFaineant. Yeah I was running the beta and whenever I would recorded, it would get stuck on a frame for the duration of the fight. So when the official iOS 11 came out I tried it again and was still having the same issues
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    For some reaso. Whenever I use the ios screen recorder it messes up when recording mcoc fights. Other than that, it works just fine. Anyone else having this issue?

If you’re having trouble with the screen flipping a weird way after uploading to YouTube, download an app called iMovie in the AppStore. If you share it to YouTube through that it should display properly if that’s what you’re having trouble with. I had that problem but since I did that the quality is actually quite good and really easy to use. Already my favourite part about IOS 11.
  • Options
    I'm not having that issue though. When i record let's say a whole fight, it will start recording and then get stuck in one frame... it will be froze on that frame for the whole duration of the fight until the end. So it's more like a 3 min screen shot.
  • Options
    I reverted back to just plugging my phone on my MacBook and recording that way
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    That’s strange. No idea why that would be happening, so far it’s been working fine for me. Hope you can get it working properly it’s quite handy to have. Not sure what to suggest to you though, not exactly something you can delete and redownload.
  • Options
    thanks man. I'll probably backup and restore my phone and see if that works. Was awesome when it worked. I was able to record a few boss fights before it bugged out on me. Loaded perfectly fine on YouTube as well
  • Options
    TrapTrap Posts: 124
    I’m having the same problem when recording it’s only when I enter into the game it gets stuck on 1 frame
  • Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    edited September 2017
    Yep! Screen recording has always been okay! The new Screen Recording feature on iOS 11 is really great and easy to use as well!

Here is a link for youtube video for you to see what is going on

https://youtu.be/7RA_ivtDUZ4
  • Options
    any update on this?
  • Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    If anyone still having issue could try these. step number 2 did the trick for me

1. Make sure Screen Recording is enabled. Before you use iOS 11 screen recorder to record your iPhone or iPad screen, you need to ensure that you’ve enabled Screen Recording on your device. You can go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls > Screen Recording, add it.
    2. Reopen Screen Recording and restart iOS device. If you enabled Screen Recording and meet iOS 11 screen recording doesn't work problem, then you can have a try to turn it off and turn it on again. During this process, it’s better to restart iOS device. To do this, you can go to Settings > General > Restrictions > Game Center and turned off screen recording, reboot your device, and then turn it on again. Sometimes, this also can fix Screen Recording won’t start just icon blinking.
    3. iOS 11 Screen Recording no sound. Some users reported that what they capture the screen display on their devices but without actual sound. Actually, this is a simple problem because it just due to the witch of Microphone is not been turned on. To fix it, simply reveal Control Centre and tap on Screen Recording icon, then hit the “Microphone” icon to turn audio on.
    4. Screen Recorder crashes on iOS 11. Many test users feedback that some old iPhone & iPad models aren't good to go with iOS 11. And you know that iOS 11 is not compatible with iPhone 5/5c, iPad 4th and more earlier devices. So, if you forced the install but recording crashes on one of the above devices, what you can do is simply update to a new iPhone, such as update to new iPhone X/8.
    5. Reset all settings. If above 4 methods can’t fix your problem, then you can have a try on resetting your iPhone. This method won’t remove any data from your iPhone. Simply go to Settings> General> Reset> Reset All Settings.
    6. iOS 11 Screen Recording not saving to Photos app. If you fail to save iOS 11 screen recording videos after recording, please make sure that there is enough space in your iPhone storage. You can check by going to “Settings” > “General” > “iPhone Storage”. If your iPhone Storage is almost full, and you don’t want to delete anything, then you can try to upload screen recording videos to iCloud or export them to computer.