**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

V5 Flux Dispersal bug

On the Flux Disperal path in variant 5, the dispersal charges are supposed to be removed when you land a heavy attack and they are not.. they stay permanantly.

Comments

• PushPush Posts: 45
    It’s not happening permanently for me. They are staying sometimes if I am landing a heavy while they are stunned. Are you also running pacify mastery like me? Took me three parry hard hits to remove a set of charges.
  • KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
    I think they aren't being removed when you have the mitosis buff. Not sure if that is intentional or not...
  • PushPush Posts: 45
    https://youtu.be/BJ_J-Zpx1ms

Could be the symbiote as well but it happened to my Stark enhance last fight too.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Is it during parry stun?

I’ve been noticing that certain nodes do not activate even if it affect the attacker. In chapter 3 I parry and 3 hit sometimes the mitosis charge thing will only gain1-2 due to the AAR of the mastery
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    same thing happens to me during in the UC quest 3.1. I assume pacify master, as sometime charges don't get accrued while stunned either.
  • Hey there, just to confirm, Ability Accuracy reduction can prevent the different parts of this node, just as it can affect other types of nodes.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★

Hey there, just to confirm, Ability Accuracy reduction can prevent the different parts of this node, just as it can affect other types of nodes.

What does this have to do with ability reduction? Is every enemy on the path reducing my ability to heavy away the flux dispersal charges? I don't follow at all
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    bdawg923 said:

Hey there, just to confirm, Ability Accuracy reduction can prevent the different parts of this node, just as it can affect other types of nodes.

What does this have to do with ability reduction? Is every enemy on the path reducing my ability to heavy away the flux dispersal charges? I don't follow at all
    You're reducing their ability accuracy, and therefore affecting the node.
    Same way you can affect their ability accuracy and not trigger charges on the node, even when landong hits on the opponent
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★

bdawg923 said:

You're reducing their ability accuracy, and therefore affecting the node.
    Same way you can affect their ability accuracy and not trigger charges on the node, even when landong hits on the opponent
    I see. Usually I think of ability reduction as something that works in my favor. But I get it now. Thanks
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★

Why don't you make this node immune to Ability Accuracy Reduction, just as it can be like other types of nodes?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Why don't you make this node immune to Ability Accuracy Reduction, just as it can be like other types of nodes?
    Because they don’t want to?
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★

That sounds extremely backwards in logic.

AA reduction is and was always meant to be targeted towards your opponent. Not reduce your personal AA. That's how pacify is meant to work.

So now you're saying our masteries work against us by reducing OUR AA?

That's a bug more than anything.
    Hello there. The logic is correct. A node is essential an extra ability to the defenders list of abilities. If you reduce the chance for it to happen then you can have Surprising interactions like this one.

Just because a specific mechanic of a node benefits you and fails does not qualify as a bug