**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Investigate the “Salvation of the Battlerealm” in the August Event Quest!

2»

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Greekhit said:

Qacob said:

That "winged apocalypse" title is so cool! Man they need to add titles for uncollected.

They need to advance the already titles one difficulty. This will save a lot of people, from exploring heroic difficulty, just to collect the title, since the other rewards are completely irrelevant.
    If you’re exploring heroic for title just explore Beginner - less energy, same units.

• Nice
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★

• Sasuke15Sasuke15 Posts: 5
    I m.facing network lag for past 25 days ...I raised this issue to kabam help team..they did nothing...I have to reopen the game after every 2 or 3 mins ...it's annoying..I don't want any compensation whatsoever ...I just want my problem to be fixed...how long will u take to fix my issue kabam...
  • Sasuke15Sasuke15 Posts: 5
    I want to post a video ..u guys can see urself how annoying it is to play from my cellphone...I m using an android cellphone..I don't have any problem while playing some other games...never faced an issue while surfing on utube ...it is just when I start playing this game..it shows connectivity issue...it's really annoying man..really...
  • I got a offer after master not a scene
  • MROP23MROP23 Posts: 1
    should I rank 4 my 3star awakened guardian?
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Almost every time I run the final map of uncollected there is a revive somewhere on the map. Good farming. Been in this spot 3 of last 5 runs I’ve done.

• Crosswolf1Crosswolf1 Posts: 26
    Can 5* Corvus do legend runs or does he need to be 6* rank 2?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,011 ★★★★★

Can 5* Corvus do legend runs or does he need to be 6* rank 2?

yes he can.
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 238
    Just a while back I completed a path in the event quest chapter 2 quest 2 - the path that starts with Spidey Stealth and then Doc Ock. When I went back to do another path, the earlier path shows it's unexplored. Raised a ticket to Support Team. Now I'm sceptical of doing the quest, apprehensive that it'll again be a waste of effort and time. All these issues are becoming too much now.
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 238

Just a while back I completed a path in the event quest chapter 2 quest 2 - the path that starts with Spidey Stealth and then Doc Ock. When I went back to do another path, the earlier path shows it's unexplored. Raised a ticket to Support Team. Now I'm sceptical of doing the quest, apprehensive that it'll again be a waste of effort and time. All these issues are becoming too much now.

It's okay now.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,364 ★★★★★
    Icejr said:

I wish kabam start adding some units on Uncollected difficulty !!!

Believe it or not its happening this october lol
  • Just to clarify, for Uncollected difficulty, the old act and chapter completion rewards will be gone right? As in, the total of 900 6* shards for completing the 3 chapters and the act will be gone? Because if so, this is a negative change for players who recently got Uncollected and can't fully explore Uncollected difficulty, but can complete it.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    I hate H.E.R.B.I.E.