**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alright Last 6 Star Was Diablo, Please Don't Let Thi-HAAAAAA!

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

So Worth The Diablo And Units I Wasted For Rushing Variant 5!!!

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    ...ok I act like I had bad 6 Star Luck with Diablo, but honestly that was just my Insane 6 Star Luck catching up with me.

All things considered I've been INCREDIBLY LUCKY, especially when looking at some people's 6 Stars of nothing but unusable Champions...
    Sneakyko said:

Diablo was my MVP for v5

For me Symbiote Supreme overshadowed him by a mile and Venom the Duck sweeped so much along with their Synergies together.
    ItsDamien said:

...ok I act like I had bad 6 Star Luck with Diablo, but honestly that was just my Insane Luck catching up with me.

The fact you only have 7 6* champs and managed to dupe the best one is insane. You have no right to.complain about 6* pulls again.
    Yeah definitely... I'd faint if I ever got 6 Star Killmonger, the Full Unholy Trinity as 6 Stars would bring me bad luck forever... 😂
    Sneakyko said:

Diablo was my MVP for v5

I feel like they gotta Buff Diablo at some point though, I wish till then though they'd just remove his Persistent Charges so he can be Usable without an Entire Synergy Team or worrying about wasting a Potion... His Playstyle is already clunky enough and his Potions have such short Duration, it's not like he'd be OP without the Persistent Charges.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Now you just gotta pump some sigs into him
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Omega is one of my favorite champs in the game
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Void sabre and wasp are good for offence
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I have 7 6* champs that are mostly duds and I've duped the worst one - Karnak 😂😂

Now you just gotta pump some sigs into him

😂 Yeah I got my whole 1 Generic +5 Sig Stone from the last 3 Month Calendar, and 5 +1 Generic Sig Stones coming from this current 3 Month Calendar...

I have 7 6* champs that are mostly duds and I've duped the worst one - Karnak 😂😂

I hope Karnak gets Buffed at some point... Black Bolt with that Hit-Monkey Synergy has Insane Damage Potential and Medusa still rocks Robots and the Nodes requiring 3 Debuffs/Buffs to deal Damage, Karnak's the only one left behind at this point.