**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vision age of Ultron Special attacks doing no damage [Fix in Progress]

MongoPawnMongoPawn Posts: 129
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have noticed that Vision sp1 and Sp2 do no damage. They power steal but inflict no damage.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Still happening to both visions. Cost me a fight in arena
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. The team is still working on this, and it looks like they're testing a fix for 16.0. If anything changes, we will let you know. Thanks so much for hanging in there; I know this is a really frustrating issue!
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. The team is still working on this, and it looks like they're testing a fix for 16.0. If anything changes, we will let you know. Thanks so much for hanging in there; I know this is a really frustrating issue!

And 16.0 will follow 15.0 or is there going to be a 15.1 first? Thanks.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    It's bordering on ridiculous now.

Fix .... "coming soon".
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »

Fix .... "coming soon".

You need to learn some patience and not be such a jackhole on the forums. They said a fix is coming.
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited September 2017

Fix .... "coming soon".

You need to learn some patience and not be such a jackhole on the forums. They said a fix is coming.

There are so many bugs in the game, some have been around for months, maybe even around a year.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★

Fix .... "coming soon".

So are bases, updates to Pure Skill & fixes to AI evade-attack. You have a pleasant day, Mr. Wonderful.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★

Fix .... "coming soon".

So are bases, updates to Pure Skill & fixes to AI evade-attack. You have a pleasant day, Mr. Wonderful.
    Like you got flagged for that lmao. Apologists at their finest. Obviously hasn't been around long enough to have been truly kabamed.

As for the thread topic, mine does same thing. So glad I spent so many resources for a now broken champion. This will probably go on as long as bw breaking blocks did....
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    @TheOneAndOnly they also said they were working on a fix for this same issue for 15.0. look where that got us
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Is there an update on this? Any way you can check Rogue power steal while you are at it? Not sure if there is a separate thread on that, but power steal as a mechanic appears to be fluctuating depending on whether play is in quest, arena, etc. Given that it is a central part of some champs' abilities (and given the bug's long running nature), what's the plan on getting this resolved quickly?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    I just finished fight in arena with my 4/40 duped vision aou. First second special done no damage and then first special done no damage. Not even power burn. Ridiculous.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

And 16.0 will follow 15.0 or is there going to be a 15.1 first? Thanks.

Looks like a little bit longer of a wait. Seems like 15.1 is coming before 16.0. :(
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/23003/nightcrawler-totaly-disappearing-after-evade-fix-in-for-next-update#latest