**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dual Class 5* Crystals

13»

Comments

• Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Are the crystals coming 10 am pdt?
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    RESTART YOUR GAME AND IT'S THERE!!!
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Oh, the crystals rotate daily. I was thinking all options would be available at all times. Still cool.
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Not sure why they're not all just available every day. Weird thing to have a cycle for
  • Options
    akki_champ1akki_champ1 Posts: 21
    Hi Kabam.. are these dual crystal there to stay forever and they will be gone someday ? I have purchased 2 mutant/skill crystal but i dont want to open them now.. will they expire as there is a time running over the class dual crystal ?
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Hi Kabam.. are these dual crystal there to stay forever and they will be gone someday ? I have purchased 2 mutant/skill crystal but i dont want to open them now.. will they expire as there is a time running over the class dual crystal ?

They are Permanent
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    They should only have 2017 champs and above in those crystals. I pulled a worthless OG BP...
  • Options

They are Permanent
    You mean both. the crystal which I have purchased and the further purchasing of dual class crystals ?
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike please reply to

"Hi Kabam.. are these dual crystal there to stay forever and they will be gone someday ? I have purchased 2 mutant/skill crystal but i dont want to open them now.. will they expire as there is a time running over the class dual crystal ?"
  • Options
    DesitazzDesitazz Posts: 6
    edited August 2020
    Can someone give a list of heroes that can be won in each class? I’m sure it will be very helpful for people to know what heroes can be won for each class
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Desitazz said:

Can someone give a list of heroes that can be won in each class? I’m sure it will be very helpful for people to know what heroes can be won for each class

You can include storm x in there and sorcerer supreme as well
  • Options
    ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    I think Sorcerer Supreme is already there as when I opened opened the crystal I could see her
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I think Sorcerer Supreme is already there as when I opened opened the crystal I could see her

I got her yesterday from it.