**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Red Magneto after buff is the new King of Mutant class!!?

(((Poll made After seeing the ccp videos)))
do comment why he is and if omega red or any other mutant remains the best mutant or not!?

Is Red Magneto after buff is the new King of Mutant class!!? 54 votes

Yes
24%
MoehageneRemeliRockypantherxLPN20BLACKMILKTEA_88SPIDER_MANSwarmOfRavensKrithanosLucifer1810MrGreekNameless_IWStark154667centennial 13 votes
No
42%
ShaggyMJim0172Lvernon15pseudosaneHeattblasttKillerRino19naikavonMaldroit2RookiieDenslo500CASrinivasEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litArsozThicco_ModeJelleDretllewalkerdogRenaxqqMathgeek 23 votes
Can't say
27%
arsjumNojokejaymColinJensen2110or_StrongDarthPhalJMORG1111mbraceJedi_HawkeBDP1981Colinwhitworth69pigupompomKimilBonzodavidSpideyFunkoMA_RV_EL123 15 votes
Both Omega red and magneto share the honour
5%
ChovnerLmaoTatteshwar 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    why not just reply to one of the other polls?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    He’s probably the best vs metal, but for most other stuff I’d still say omega (suicuded high sig) or colossus (synergies and high sig) are a bit better, could be wrong but that’s my view
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Really it comes down to the meta at the time I think. Obviously he crushes metal opponents, and right now (as far as I can tell), many of the most prominent defenders, in AW and quests, are metal, and are champs that Omega may not necessarily have the best matchup against

Of course, we need to see what this metal tag update looks like. I think in a normal fight Omega is better but situationally Magneto is much stronger. But Magneto still looks like he crushes in normal matchups, maybe not quite as much as Omega but I think he makes up for it by having those crazy situational ones that Omega doesn’t really have

As for Colossus, I have a R5 5* and a duped 6* and I’m sorry, but he’s not a contender here. Omega and Magneto blow him out of the water.

We’ll need to see though. These are just my early thoughts.
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    No
    It will take quite a champ to beat Domino as the top of the mutant class, even though she's the queen, not king, of the mutant class. The king is still Omega Red, even without suicides.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Here's a fun little fact

His buff isn't live yet, so it can change (and I believe the sp3 damage against bleed immunes will be changed (confirmed))
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    If the sp3 damage against bleed immunes changes then this hype was all for nothing, most of the tech/magnets are bleed immune/robots???
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Can't say
    Not before even being released he’s not. Wait for post-beta.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    No
    As it stands right now he’s not the best mutant but I will say he’s definitely in the top 3
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    No
    GagoH said:

If the sp3 damage against bleed immunes changes then this hype was all for nothing, most of the tech/magnets are bleed immune/robots???

I expect them to tone it down but I think it’ll still do massive damage to bleed immunes after that. Which I’m totally for and want.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 964 ★★★
    No
    Well for me it's Sunspot, Omega Red or Archangel
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    We should open another 20 Magneto buff threads. This is so fun
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Can't say
    Professor X will be king