**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Minimum Sig required for Ægon to be effective?

Here's my R3 Ægon. Is 41 Sig levels good enough or do I push him up till 71 with my 30 basic Sig stones OR do I wait and collect Skill Sig stones?

P.S his rating is high because of boosts. His actual rating is about 3k. If his current Sig is good enough I will R4 him for act 5 exploration and to cheese EQs.

I also have 420 Units :smirk:

Comments

• SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    I would really appreciate some tips. Thanks!
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Take him to rank 5 and use the sig stones on him. He's worth it.
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    Higher the better
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    He is technically effective at sig 1 but the higher the sig the better he'll get and the less fights and time it will take for him to ramp up. So max sig is the ideal sig level.
    I would reccomend putting the generic sig Stones into him
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    edited August 2020

Here's my R3 Ægon. Is 41 Sig levels good enough or do I push him up till 71 with my 30 basic Sig stones OR do I wait and collect Skill Sig stones?

P.S his rating is high because of boosts. His actual rating is about 3k. If his current Sig is good enough I will R4 him for act 5 exploration and to cheese EQs.

I agree with everyone saying max him out, but around sig 60 for 4s Aegon you hit pretty hard diminishing returns (you’ll be around 53% combo save then). Meaning the last 40 sig levels only get you about 10-15% additional combo save. Also 4s Aegon maxes out at 65% combo save. But once you get into 5s champs, their sigs go up to level 200. And 5s Aegon maxes out at 75% combo save. So if you ever get a skill or generic sig stone for 5s champs keep Aegon in mind for sure.

You’ll start to notice his potential when you’re saving 30-40% of his combo. Once you hit 60% or more you’ll really understand why people love him.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Jestuh said:

I agree with everyone saying max him out, but around sig 60 for 4s Aegon you hit pretty hard diminishing returns (you’ll be around 53% combo save then). Meaning the last 40 sig levels only get you about 10-15% additional combo save. Also 4s Aegon maxes out at 65% combo save. But once you get into 5s champs, their sigs go up to level 200. And 5s Aegon maxes out at 75% combo save. So if you ever get a skill or generic sig stone for 5s champs keep Aegon in mind for sure.

You’ll start to notice his potential when you’re saving 30-40% of his combo. Once you hit 60% or more you’ll really understand why people love him.
    great tips here. don't pump every single one and make him sig 99 asap, but maybe sig 60 ish is good
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211

Jestuh said:

great tips here. don't pump every single one and make him sig 99 asap, but maybe sig 60 ish is good
    My Ægon is sig 60 atm he's pretty great. I'll save my left over sig stones for other champs.