Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

The Chair....

Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
edited August 2020 in General Discussion

Is now in our dimension and is in America!!!!

Were all doomed!!!

Thanks #2020!

Comments

• Options
    PenumbrousPenumbrous Posts: 30
    Giodood_1 said:

how is the chair female

I would have thought how is it over 5 feet tall or where are the eyes would have been the first questions
  • Options

Giodood_1 said:

how is the chair female

I would have thought how is it over 5 feet tall or where are the eyes would have been the first questions
    Well if you really think about it....being over 5 feet tall makes it a really menacing chair....
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★

Giodood_1 said:

how is the chair female

Well if you really think about it....being over 5 feet tall makes it a really menacing chair....
    I know you are trying to be funny....but this whole thread is probably just gonna piss off The Chair....not a good idea...
  • Options
    Solswerd said:

Giodood_1 said:

how is the chair female

I know you are trying to be funny....but this whole thread is probably just gonna piss off The Chair....not a good idea...
    Youre right, my bad!

Its already taking down our heros :-(
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,076 ★★★★
    It's Charles' chair from the future, after being abandoned it developed sentience and with that time travel to come back for revenge!