**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Labriynth of legends

I completed relam of legends but labriynth of legends is not unlocked in my account i don't knw what the prblm is but i really want to play labriynth of legends so plz tell me what 2 do plz rply

Comments

• Options
    Plz rply anyone
  • Options
    complete the event quest of road to the labyrinth first
  • Options
    SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    What is your in game ID? Perhaps i can assist then!
  • Options
    Jimmy1322420Jimmy1322420 Posts: 4
    edited September 2017
    I have completed road to the labyrinth quest also but its not opening #B_mike
  • Options
    My id is jimmy1322420 plz someone help me #SuperFarz
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I completed relam of legends but labriynth of legends is not unlocked in my account i don't knw what the prblm is but i really want to play labriynth of legends so plz tell me what 2 do plz rply

Who did you use to beat RoL with an trtl
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    If you just 100% explored Road to Labyrinth than you may just have to close the app and reopen to see if its unlocked.

Also, completing ROL doesn't unlock Labyrinth of Legends. So I'll just assume you meant Road to Labyrinth
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Lol he is lv23 account
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Don't wanna criticize or make assumptions, but are you sure you completed it? Your roster just doesn't seem ready for it

You may have just beat a couple chapters of RTTL, but you need to 100% it.
  • Options
    KDawg88KDawg88 Posts: 53
    You've got to be level 40 to get into the Labyrinth.
  • Options
    Hey there! It sounds like this may not yet be unlocked for you for a couple possible reasons (as mentioned by forum members above).

From the Knowledgebase article (CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS):

LABYRINTH OF LEGENDS
    Requirements: You have made it past The Road to the Labyrinth, and you are at least Level 40

Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.