**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ægon loses combo if you use sp3 in AQ

JBauerJrJBauerJr Posts: 5
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

So I fought MrF (with 10 combo going into it) and had over 100 combo after fighting him. Killed MrF with sp3. Go into section 3 I fight a doombot and my combo is still 10. I was confused. Killed doombot in 46 hits (no specials). Started GR fight with 41 combo. So I wanted to use sp3 again and as you can see when you use it your combo disappears.

Comments

• JBauerJrJBauerJr Posts: 5
    edited August 2020
    Sorry pictures posted backwards.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    What modifier were you using?
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    You can see the power to cower icon the the picture where he has 41 hits. Power to cower resets your combo meter once you use an sp3.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Power to cower node
  • JBauerJrJBauerJr Posts: 5
    Oh wow. Yes thank you guys. That’s definitely it 😑. I guess I’ve never used his sp3 when this mod is on. Knew power gain. 🤦‍♂️
    JBauerJr said:

Oh wow. Yes thank you guys. That’s definitely it 😑. I guess I’ve never used his sp3 when this mod is on. Knew power gain. 🤦‍♂️

I figured it out after having a nightmare on prove yourself mesmerise mephisto
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Power to Cower seems to have some unintended consequences when using an L3. If you are fighting prove yourself and you launch an L3, you'll "lose your combo" and have to hit the enemy 15 times before you can do damage.

With combo party, launching an L3 will cause to you take damage as if you took a hit.

These seem more like bugged interactions than intended ones, but we have to live with them for now.

Power to Cower seems to have some unintended consequences when using an L3. If you are fighting prove yourself and you launch an L3, you'll "lose your combo" and have to hit the enemy 15 times before you can do damage.

With combo party, launching an L3 will cause to you take damage as if you took a hit.

These seem more like bugged interactions than intended ones, but we have to live with them for now.

By the description it’s not bugged, more an oversight
  • What if you had Combo Shield active, does it preserve your Combo from that “Power to Cower” SP3 ? like how it protects your Combo if you get hit ?
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    This was happening to g2099 as well in aq. Even with combo shield it happened, but this information solves the problem