**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I've got some good options. Whats the best in your opinion?

What are you guys and gals doing next with this account? I'm not running suicides so taking Omega to rank 5 is not so illustrious. Pulled a double Sunspot on the July 4th offers so that's tempting to get him up to rank 5, love the damage possibilities. And then theres Magneto who I can also rank 5. Really need a tech champ to get CAIW his petrify all the time. Have to choose between Stark and Guiotinne 2099. See the roster and let me know what you're doing. Trying to focus on Act 6 and near endgame content. Thank you

I've got some good options. Whats the best in your opinion? 25 votes

Rank 5 Magneto, he's going to be a top 10 champ in the game, maybe the best Mutant.
36%
TerraStingerbkRockypantherxTotalMonster109StellanIryseBatman_bruce31StopNTakeCeltic1981 9 votes
Rank 5 Stark, all those Cosmic/Tech crystals aren't going to get you Ghost or Warlock any time soon.
4%
Crcrcrc 1 vote
Rank 5 Gully, even though you already have a R5 Aegon, she's got a ton of utility in Act 6.
36%
Lvernon15ZombieZeddAnthinhoDretlleLeoZedDoctor_Strange19Xguard77odishika123YeetusTheFoetus 9 votes
Rank 5 sunspot, you have a 4-5 mutant rank up gem, and he's way OP.
24%
Sarvanga1_FiiNCHRenaxqqŘïdđhįmGr8TonyStarkHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Seant33Seant33 Posts: 29

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    wait on mags to see how good he is. as he is rn, I think I'd go mags
  • Options
    Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    Rank 5 Gully, even though you already have a R5 Aegon, she's got a ton of utility in Act 6.
    Guilly 2099’s utility is much different than Aegon’s, and they cover a lot of ground together. She was my 2nd R5, after Doom.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 Magneto, he's going to be a top 10 champ in the game, maybe the best Mutant.
    Wait and see how the Magneto buff ends up, but yes, I think he’s going to be the best mutant, especially if you don’t run suicides. Although Omega is very much worth taking to R5 without suicides, I did and he ridiculously helpful throughout 100% Act 6
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Seant33 said:

Go for that omega
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    If you have suicides, I'd rank up that Omega. If you don't, Mags will probably be a great option.
  • Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Guilly is the safest bet, unless you wanna wait till Magneto is released
  • Options
    Seant33Seant33 Posts: 29
    Thanks everyone. Leaning towards Gully. Once mags comes out I can choose between him and sunspot for the 4-5 gem. I’m hoping over time I can get omega sig level high enough and eventually I’ll do suicides. Right now though mags and sunspot are more attractive. Does anyone know total unit cost for a full suicide build?