**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

units drop rate from arena crystal

i play contest more than 4 years. and play every day.
and i noticed that rated of units drop from arena crystal was decreased significantly.
before i got units from time to time, now i noticed that i'm opening arena crystals within month & get gold only.
it means that >200k battle chips had not bring any units at all.
that is the first time i see such issue & i don't believe that Kabam hasn't changed anything.

what is the last time you got units from arena crystrals (i forgot when i've got my last one)? 

Comments

• The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Odachi said:

Give me an "R"

R!
    Give me an “N”
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    oh yeah I got units the last time I opened arena crystals
  • VanoVano Posts: 4

Odachi said:

Give me an "R"

R!
    Give me an “N”
    N!
    Give me a "G"
    can you give me explanation of your answer like for an idiot?
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Vano said:

Odachi said:

Give me an "R"

R!
    Give me an “N”
    N!
    Give me a "G"
    RNG. You got unlucky, drop rates like 15% for units, it happens sometimes
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Vano said:

Odachi said:

Give me an "R"

R!
    Give me an “N”
    N!
    Give me a "G"
    it's all random. I've gotten like 200 from 5 uncollected and sometimes none
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Vano said:

Odachi said:

Give me an "R"

R!
    Give me an “N”
    N!
    Give me a "G"
    the line is "what does it spell" gahh, ruined it.
  • VanoVano Posts: 4
    i know it's random but when you get sometimes units & after sometime just stop getting them at all - looking weird.
    i'm not talking about just 1-2 arena crystalls, i believe i spent a lot (>200k battlechips for sure), in fact it can be ~500k easily and like i mentioned i've got 0 units after all.
    first time i complain about drop rate.
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    In the last three months I've gotten a 250 unit pull once. I'm guessing I opened close to 150 crystals. 1 for 150 is pretty horrible RNG.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I'm opening 100k battlechips a week from the normal arena crystals and getting on average 150-250 units each time. If you're looking for units then stay away from the uncollected arena crystals.
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    320k worth of bcs opened both uncollected and regular in last few days. Total units I pulled amounts to 75.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

I'm opening 100k battlechips a week from the normal arena crystals and getting on average 150-250 units each time. If you're looking for units then stay away from the uncollected arena crystals.

The units are the same over time from either. I only open uncollected crystals. 5x the cost for 5x the payout. it's the same. The droughts seem worse since they cost more but the payoffs are better. I like the big payouts so that's what I do. I just got 225 units from 50k chips. Sometimes get 450. Sometimes get gold.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    I pop opened one arena crystal after you said and got 45 units the problem is for me I only get a high amount of units and low amount of gold such that even if I pop 2 crystals I get 15 units :( no gold for level up
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

They’re the 2k ones. 2 weeks before I got 1400 units from 150 of them (very lucky, I know). The rough ratio is 3 units/2k crystal. Sometimes you’ll win the lottery and get insane numbers, sometimes you’ll get the shaft.