**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LevelUp missing

2»

Comments

• Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    It may be random but I'm damn sure it will be arena wins tomorrow... Somehow that random applies to level up only in most cases
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    It might be random but there is always 2 level up event per weekly summoner rewards, it has been exactly 4 days and no level up, that is a fact! That means it will be at least 5 days with mathematically improbable to have 2 level ups a week. There unfortunately is a bug here....
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Just got sorceror supreme (& morningstar) wanna try her out to decide who to rank 4 next, been waiting 3 or 4 days
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    Prathap said:

It may be random but I'm damn sure it will be arena wins tomorrow... Somehow that random applies to level up only in most cases

And I've never seen a post that hero use or arena wins goes missing for couple of days.. just happens with level up all the time :)
  • Options
    solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    I am gonna lose it if level up doesn't appears today
  • Options
    Glads said:

It might be random but there is always 2 level up event per weekly summoner rewards, it has been exactly 4 days and no level up, that is a fact! That means it will be at least 5 days with mathematically improbable to have 2 level ups a week. There unfortunately is a bug here....

Huh ??
    Prathap said:

And I've never seen a post that hero use or arena wins goes missing for couple of days.. just happens with level up all the time :)

Assume that reply is saying that nobody cares when Hero Use or Arena is slow at coming, and of course everyone jumps for joy when they never have to see Quest Completion for weeks at a time (and not that somehow only Levelup is the only one to ever be delayed so much)

But when Levelup comes, I assume everyone then also waits for there to be an Advancement 7-hr event to pair it with.

I’d make a suggestion that people just do the Advancement as they want to Rankup someone they are waiting to Rankup, and just get the 25 Units anyways from whatever other 22-hr event is running instead.
    So (unless it is Completion), people are probably getting the 25 Units every day anyways, even if it isn’t Levelup.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

• Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    I told you all it was coming today!
    If you have sigil wait for new sigil event to reset before leveling and really rake in some units.
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Just gonna set this here