Sparx

Ballistic

Sleeper (klyntar)
  • Options
    MaskedCAPMaskedCAP Posts: 12
    * Captain America (end game)
    * Class mystic
    * bio:
    the super-soldier has proven himself worthy of wielding the mighty hammer Mjölnir, command over lightning, , Cap is a born leader of humans, heroes, and gods, all the while continuing to do what he believes is right — saving the world one clandestine mission at a time.
    * Tags
    #Avengers
    #Defensive: Utility
    #Hero
    #Size: M
    * Signature ability: Unbreakable will
    While Heavy Attack Charging
    cap activates charge for the next 5 second(s), reducing all damage by 50%, plus +1% for each Safeguard
    Once this ability finishes, it goes into cooldown and cannot be reactivated for 20 seconds.
    Unbreakable will will also trigger when cap is Stunned.
    Unbreakable will will also trigger when the Opponent would deal 300% or more of their Attack Rating with a Basic Attack, or 300% or more of their Attack Rating with a Special Attack Hit. This trigger ignores the ability cooldown.
    * Abilities
    ** Safeguard
    Passive
    Captain America’s vibranium shield can store up to 10 charges. He will not generate any new charge while at this limit.
    50% Chance when Blocking to gain +1Safeguard. This chance increases to 100% on a Well Timed Block.
    100% Chance when Stunned or when cap stun the opponent to gain +1 Safeguard.
    Safeguard falls off over time, falling off faster the longer its been since it last increased.
    100% chance to Nullify Unstoppable Buffs when striking the Opponent.
    +30% chance to cause Opponent’s attacks to Glance. Glancing Hits cannot be Critical, deal 50% reduced damage, and suffer -100% Offensive Ability Accuracy. This chance increases by 100% against Mystic and cosmic Champions.
    10 charges makes his attacks unblockable
    Entering this Safeguard has a 100% chance to Purify a Debuff by consumin
    ** Fractured shield
    Each Safeguard increases Perfect Block chance by 5%. Perfect Blocks reduce incoming damage to 0.
    While the Shield is intact, cap can block Heavy and Unblockable Attacks and gains X Block Proficiency.
    Blocking a Heavy or Unblockable Attack reduces Shield Safeguard to 0, however all hits of the incoming Attack can be blocked.
    When reaching 0 Safeguard the Shield is Fractured, entering cooldown for 8 seconds. This cooldown increases by 300% each time Fracture occurs. When cooldown ends, the Shield is repaired at 7 Safeguard.
    On Fracture
    vibranium shards from the vibranium shield burst onto the Opponent, inflicting a Stun Debuff for 1.9 seconds.
    ** lightning clouds
    Special Attack 1: 100% chance to Shock your opponent, dealing 233.55 - 884.25 Energy damage over 8 seconds.
    Special Attack 2: 100% chance to Shock your opponent, dealing 242.2 - 917 Energy damage over 8.5 seconds, 100% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 488.7 - 1854.9 Direct Damage over 4 seconds
    Special Attack 3: 100% chance to Shock your opponent, dealing X Energy Damage over 5 seconds.
    This Special Attack can only inflict up to maximum of 20% of the opponent’s max Health as damage
    unblockable for 5 seconds
    After any Special Attack, Captain America consumes all Safeguard.
    ** Stun
    Stun prevents Champions from being able to move for several seconds. When a Champion is Stunned, it leaves them vulnerable to attack.
    All Attacks: Striking an opponent that has been Shocked has a 50% chance to Stun them for 1 seconds.
    ** Shock Resistance
    Passive: 70% Shock and stun Resistance.

• Options
    RecrutadorOmegaRecrutadorOmega Posts: 1,066 ★★★★
    this is my list of some champions that would be awesome in the Marvel contest of champions:

Lady Sif

Lady Loki

Ant Man (Giant Man)

Stature

Chameleon

Chacal

Agent 13

Diamondback

• Options
    Homelander12Homelander12 Posts: 1

Ex Nihilo

Ex Nihila

The Norn

The Rider

Boundless

Doctor spectrum (Nenet)

The Jovian

Sun God

Marcus kang

Blue streak (Thomson)
  • Options
    this is my list of some champions that would be awesome in the Marvel contest of champions:

War Machine (Punisher)

Tombstone

Ikaris

Thena

Rattler

Rock Phyton

Sugar Man

Wolverine (Apocalypse age)

• Options
    Cert1i_zzCert1i_zz Posts: 19
    I just finished watching daredevil season 3 for the 1st time and i would love to see bullseye as a skill character.
  • Options
    BlacknoirBlacknoir Posts: 1

Fabrikant

Behemoth

Machinehead

Zero

Hybrid

Fraktur

Robbie rider

Corsair

Count ophidian

Charcoal
  • Options
    GravediggerMCOCGravediggerMCOC Posts: 193
    edited August 2020

Bullseye

Punisher war machine

Carnage (Absolute)

Cosmic ghost Rider

Gwenom

Eternity

Galactus

Gorr the god butcher

Knull

Entropy

Griever at the End of All Things

Apocalypse

Mystique
  • Options
    GoldpiceGoldpice Posts: 1

Ricochet

Superior

Ethan edwards

Skeletron

American crusader

Ajaxis

Jolt

Meteorite

Ted munn

Raza longknife
    Sequoia

Spyder
  • Options
    Thomas_3TThomas_3T Posts: 47
    edited August 2020
    Hi! I'd like to recommend Anti-Venom, as he's an awesome and unique variation on the symbiotes who is unfortunately largely overlooked by the majority of Marvel media.

Character Concept I made for him here:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vruOf9Aw6jrtx_ud53TweGqLy6niILl3B0VYGvbr9ow/edit?usp=drivesdk

Thanks also for @Kabam Porthos for telling me where to post Champ recommendations, I forgot all about it.
  • Options
    DRAGOLADRAGOLA Posts: 84
    So many suggestions I couldn't read them all and I'm glad many of them came to the game.
    My suggestion is Mister Immortal
    Not as a playable character but as training doll.
  • Options
    Vtfan115Vtfan115 Posts: 12
    I think you should add the Toby McGuire Spider-Man.

Special attacks.
    Quips: hurts the enemies pride causes power drain. This is the first special attack

Organic webbing: causes stun after damageing the enemy. This is the second special attack

Web throw: Spider-Man webs up the enemy then jumps in the air and then grabs them and throws them at the wall. This does a lot of damage and is the third special attack.

Abilities.
    Evade
    Stun
    Great power (increases damage once at 50% health)
    Great responsibility (power gain is now gained 25% slower)

Awakened ability.
    Spider Sense
    This ability now makes Spider-Man untouchable for a short amount time. (this would work pretty much the same as Unstoppable)
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Vtfan115 said:

I think you should add the Toby McGuire Spider-Man.

Special attacks.
    Quips: hurts the enemies pride causes power drain. This is the first special attack

Organic webbing: causes stun after damageing the enemy. This is the second special attack

Web throw: Spider-Man webs up the enemy then jumps in the air and then grabs them and throws them at the wall. This does a lot of damage and is the third special attack.

Abilities.
    Evade
    Stun
    Great power (increases damage once at 50% health)
    Great responsibility (power gain is now gained 25% slower)

Awakened ability.
    Spider Sense
    This ability now makes Spider-Man untouchable for a short amount time. (this would work pretty much the same as Unstoppable)

I'm pretty sure Classic Spidey is the Tobey McGuire Spidey
  • Options
    Lobo63Lobo63 Posts: 1

Deadeye

Doctor spectrum (Roberts)

Biogenral

Black priests

Mapmakers
    Strobe

Kamikaze

Apate

Hyperius

Stuntmaster
  • Options
    edited August 2020

Weapon H

Spider-Hulk

Black Knight

Serci

Bushmaster

Puff adder

Crimson Dynamo

Ursa Major

• Options

They say black lives matter ✊🏿 but kabam didn’t hire me and I spend a guap on this game and can make it better but they ignored my application and now I’m going to sue kabam for discrimination due to racism

That is pretty bad
  • Options

They say black lives matter ✊🏿 but kabam didn’t hire me and I spend a guap on this game and can make it better but they ignored my application and now I’m going to sue kabam for discrimination due to racism

maybe u should have put it in a new thread?
  • Options
    WazaWolfWazaWolf Posts: 3
    edited August 2020
    What about the kids of loki fenrir hel and jormungandr hel is mentionned in the description of angela which brought the idea
  • Options
    TheJokerrTheJokerr Posts: 1

Tel-Kar

Thane ector

Termagaira

Malachi

Kyknos

Deimos

Alien silver surfer

Achelous

Neal Richmond

Radiance

• Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    WazaWolf said:

What about the kids of loki fenrir hel and jormungandr hel is mentionned in the description of angela which brought the idea

Hel IE Hela is already in the game. Fenris you saw in Thor Ragnarok. Jormungandr is huge. Would have to be a boss. I can't see the other two being in the game. Tyr could though as could Valkyrie and Enchantress
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    TheJokerr said:

Tel-Kar

Thane ector

Termagaira

Malachi

Kyknos

Deimos

Alien silver surfer

Achelous

Neal Richmond

Radiance

Stop listing DC characters. They can never be in the game. Very unlikely Warner bros will ever sell the rights
  • Options
    Would love to see people like:
    One above the all
    Beyonder
    Living tribunal
    Galactus
    Odin
    Hercules
    Magus
    Mikaboshi
    Cyttorak
    Eternity
    Red shift
    Johnny storm
  • Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    edited August 2020

Kabam didn’t hire me due to racism

Whoa buddy, the racist card is a little bit much at this time. Do what you want, but I'll bet a good bit that Kabam took another black man or woman in that spot. If your gonna sue, at least make them give you a sizeable chunk of dough worth of units, shards, gold and rank up material, then the rest of it in cash. Like 85% of settlement cash and 15% progression resources.

More power to you and the cause. Hope to see some of your work in the game soon
  • Options

Blue Marvel

Jocasta

Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)

King Cobra

Ajak

Gilgamesh

Blink

Nimrod

• Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    The Jessica Jones thread got me thinking of other netflix characters. Bullseye and Jigsaw would be cool to have in the game also.

I almost posted this in the Jessica Jones thread, but I am learning lol.
  • Options

Fred Davis

Blindfold

Sway

Red dragon

Hazmat

Thin man

Adora

Comet

Crime-buster

Victory
  • Options
    aKY77aKY77 Posts: 8
    Shade

Class: Mutant

Synergies:

Now you see me, now you don’t: Shade and The Hood: Shading and Invisibility lasts for 5 extra seconds.
    Overpowered: Shade and Psylocke: Power Burn effects burn an extra 5% Power.
    Enemies: All champions gain (x) Critical Rating. (Spider-Man, Dr. Strange)

Signature Ability: Shade learns to use Shading more effectively. He has a (10-90%) chance to trigger a Regeneration Buff when he activates Shading, regenerating 8% Health over the duration of Shading.

Abilities:

Passive: All of Shade’s attacks are Energy Attacks.

Shading: Shade has a 30% chance to activate Shading when hit by a Basic attack. This chance is doubled if the hit is Critical. Shading lasts for 10 seconds, then goes on a cooldown for 30 seconds. While Shading is active, enemies have a 50% chance to Miss and Shade gains the following benefits:
    +500 Physical Resistance
    +200 Critical Rating
    +200 Critical Damage Rating.
    Shade can also activate Shading by dashing back and holding block for 2 seconds, however if activated this way, the cooldown is twice as long.

Choose Wisely - Pre-Fight Ability: Choose one of three random Champions to turn into when using Special Attack 3.

Well Timed Blocks: Reduce the cooldown of Shading by 2 seconds.

Special Attack 1: 100% chance to burn 5% of the enemy’s Power. If activated while Shading, the amount burned is doubled.

Special Attack 2: 50% chance to steal a bar of Power from the enemy. This attack activates Shading and is Unblockable.

Special Attack 3: 100% chance to turn into a random Champion for 20 seconds. Gain a Fury Buff, increasing Attack by (x) for the duration of the transformation. Shade keeps all Buffs on himself when he returns to his normal form, however he Purifies all Debuffs.