**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changes suggested in post fight stats

The current stats displayed after each fight has 4 items displayed
Successful Hits, Hits Received, Successful Combos, Highest Combo

With the current progression in game, we have more and more stun immune champs, nodes and game modes where we are not able to parry. Intercepting is the only possible option most times.

Even in newer V5 variant, parry or blocked hits itself is taking a good chunk of health from attackers.

So as a progressing player, below stats if included makes the players learning curves easier and more fun and interactive.

1. Number of Dexs performed
2. Number of blocked Hits
3. Number of Parries
4. Number of intercepts (separating light, medium, stand-up and special attack intercepts may be a too much of ask ;) )

Comments

• Options
    DankedaDankeda Posts: 18
    That would be a lot for the game to keep track of when you could just screen record the fight if you wanted your stats.
  • Options
    Dankeda said:

That would be a lot for the game to keep track of when you could just screen record the fight if you wanted your stats.

Thanks for the comment @Dankeda
    System is already tracking this if I am right, don't we have nodes based on number of dexs performed? Proxima has to do 5 intercepts, parry to get the prowess etc.
    And if I screen record, how I am going to count the number of intercepts I did or number of dexs in a ROL,LOL or Abyss fight.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    As cool as this would be. I’d like it. This would probably break the game lol. They can’t even get the game fully functioning for a FULL month. Adding more will just break it lol
  • Options
    TMR175TMR175 Posts: 1
    Thanks for comment @Panchulon21
    Breaking the game isn't something new. And to a level I understand cause I work in a similar domain with software product deliveries.

But we should keep raising valid requests and slowly game has to improve with them in place.