**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Show Up Worth the Effort or Not?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
What do y'all think?

Show Up Worth the Effort or Not? 67 votes

Worth the Effort
20%
VuDahOnmixOrdalcaJMORG1111Jedi_HawkePaulo_PkVoltolosCiciliatoLordNeoNo_oneukBerjibslowlevelplayerMathgeekPrincenayarw 14 votes
Not Worth the Effort
79%
Spity68XHans_GruberXK1lltasticMSRDLDTerraPwf57NojokejaymBluestoneHar8HendrossStrChadhutch04Lucky7LucianoRaikisShtickRickIamTryingMyBestAdvMysterioPrathapThedancingkid 53 votes

Comments

• Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Explain your reasoning.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/216897/show-up-difficulty-feedback-title-edited-for-clarity#latest

This thread gives you plenty of answers for that. It could have saved you from creating another one
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Not Worth the Effort
    Nick1109 said:

Explain your reasoning.

It’s not worth it because the only way for the average player to beat they have to use up all of their resources to rank up certain champs (Assuming you have them)and spend money on the game for revives and potions and boosts

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    they are changing the character restrictions and cutting the health by 3/4. You should take that into consideration.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Worth the Effort
    They made a post that said they are changing the health increase from 400% to 1000% and removing the 4 star restriction
    Mathgeek said:

They made a post that said they are changing the health increase from 400% to 1000% and removing the 4 star restriction

Oh **** I'm in the middle of fighting him and I've wasted 2 level 2 revives and some health pots should I just finish him or wait for them to nerf him?
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Depends how far down he is and how good you are. With a 5* R5 it’ll just be an easy LoL fight with the right team
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Not Worth the Effort
    Get ready for compensation threads 🙄
    Mauled said:

Depends how far down he is and how good you are. With a 5* R5 it’ll just be an easy LoL fight with the right team

He's at 50% health.
    Agent_22 said:

Get ready for compensation threads 🙄

Oh yeah I could already see them.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Worth the Effort
    They are making changes to it. So after removing 4star restriction it will be!!
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Not Worth the Effort
    I still think they should at least replace coldsnap with bleed or poison
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Worth the Effort
    now it is
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Worth the Effort
    NOW IT IS