**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Auto Fight in Arena

Hi Kabam,

Could there be the addition of auto fight in arena, same way as quest auto fight, you have to select the button before or during etc, you still have to navigate the screen manually as it is now in quest, just the auto fight button.

My main reason for this suggestion is so that I can work and grind the milestones in arena without too much or as much interaction.

I don't see this as a benefit when compared to someone actually playing the arena as they tend to get through them faster, its just so I/we can save time and multi-task a little bit with real life stuff.

I'm sure the community will have a view on this suggestion.

Thanks

Comments

• Munky68Munky68 Posts: 5
    I think auto fight in the arenas would be beneficial. It would help people with everyday lives. I also think the cutoffs shouldnt be so high
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Sounds like an arena bot lol. So nope this feature wont be implemented
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    No, no, no, no. Arena is an investment of time and skill, not arbitrary touching of the screen to advance. No.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    that would jack up the scores pretty high in my opinion
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    that would jack up the scores pretty high in my opinion

unless they had the auto feature cut off after the milestone rewards or something
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    You don't have auto fight in competitive mode, so no.

It would be a bot for arena. No.
  • MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    so in a close fight, if auto fight looses and you loose your streak, who are you going to blame?
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    I can understand how people might think this would be a bot which it technically is, but in arena, when you get to the more difficult fights, you are risking your streak. You can only blame your self for using it if it was available. Also mentioned in the previous comments, they could implement a cap on how many auto fights can be used in arena per 24hr period, 20-30 or something like that.

The grind in arena is necessary for some, milestones, B/Cs, shards, alliance events etc but at the same time, it can be very time consuming, just trying to suggest a way that this can be alleviated to a degree but at the same time have minimal effect on the dynamic and balance of the game.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm afraid I couldn't get behind this one myself. The Arena is a competition. Players compete with their own faculties against other Players. Having Auto Fight would literally be allowing the computer to compete for you.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Then there's no challenge.
  • No
  • JamesnptonukJamesnptonuk Posts: 108
    If it was capped at milestones, I think it could only be a good thing. This would increase the prize pool for people going for the champion in the basic arena.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    I'm afraid I couldn't get behind this one myself. The Arena is a competition. Players compete with their own faculties against other Players. Having Auto Fight would literally be allowing the computer to compete for you.
    There is no competition and you never compete against another player lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    FAL7EN wrote: »
    There is no competition and you never compete against another player lol

The competition is to gain enough Points for the desired goal, and you do so against the scores of other Players.
    edited September 2017
    First Auto fight comes out for quests. Then people ask Auto fight in Arena, then in the future people will ask skip the fight to save even more time... If time is so valuable outside the game, why are you playing arena? I do not play arena anymore...
    I play arena just for the milestones and BCs, never go for feature but sometimes go for basic if my schedule permits 3 days of grinding.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    Hi Kabam,

Could there be the addition of auto fight in arena, same way as quest auto fight, you have to select the button before or during etc, you still have to navigate the screen manually as it is now in quest, just the auto fight button.

My main reason for this suggestion is so that I can work and grind the milestones in arena without too much or as much interaction.

I don't see this as a benefit when compared to someone actually playing the arena as they tend to get through them faster, its just so I/we can save time and multi-task a little bit with real life stuff.

I'm sure the community will have a view on this suggestion.

Thanks

There should totally be a simulate button like NBA live.
    You should be able to select one arena fight or all three.
    Also you should select all heroes and it would auto-slot fights so you don't have to waste time picking and choosing.
    Also you should auto-ask-for-help for all champs, cause seriously.
    Also extend it to Event and story quests.
    I suppose you can't do it for aw or aq but if you take out that time element you totally should.
    Also for the login rewards simulate that too so I don't have to do that every day seriously.
    Maybe just a simulate win everything would really save me a lot of time so I can do other things, like wonk on a message board.
    These are great suggestions..........
    i would like an auto feature for arena until you hit 1.5 mil
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Now here's an idea: What if auto fight was implemented, but only until you reached the milestone at which ranked rewards are unlocked?
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Auto up until last milestone only.

That is all.
  • AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    auto fight is available on transformer (another kabammmm product) so why not on MCOC???

Auto fight will not guarantee you a win in arena. Even at streak, player will loose if he/she forgot to tap tap tap.

Thus, you might never reach 1.5 mil.

Correct, try Auto fight in Master Quest, your chances are very slim, there will be times where you lose and lose your streak if you risk it and still requires you to navigate the screens to initiate the actual fight. I still like this idea though, for me personally, it'll help with getting the streak started during the easy match-ups and maybe chance a few hard ones all the while I can still do my job and not to pay that much attention to it, then at the end of the work day I'd hopefully have done 20 fights without having to invest too much time which I can then proceed to hit arena as per normal.

I don't care for feature, too much time required, just the milestones for me.
    MyTaffy wrote: »

Auto fight will not guarantee you a win in arena. Even at streak, player will loose if he/she forgot to tap tap tap.

Thus, you might never reach 1.5 mil.
    That would be the risk of using auto battle. I'd take that risk just to save on time

• I have been playing this game on my phone for about a week and honestly my thumbs are in a lot of pain. Fighting in the arena battles is fun but my thumbs can’t keep up. Why is there still no auto fight feature in the arena? Or is it there and I am just not the right level to activate it?
  • Olliebear2bearoOlliebear2bearo Posts: 40
    It would help some people that don’t want to spend 24/7 grinding for that 70 mil score in arena