**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Show up compensation

So do the people who used resources to rank up the required 4 stars and used a revive or two get anything back for the uneeded waste of items?

Comments

• Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Maybe rank up resources but Items aren't needed. You should've just quit and retried
  • Options
    _K13ran__K13ran_ Posts: 11
    Voltolos said:

Maybe rank up resources but Items aren't needed. You should've just quit and retried

Do you not revive ur champs when u can’t complete harder content?
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    _K13ran_ said:

Voltolos said:

It depends
    Can I just leave and retry? Yes -> Don't use revives
    No -> Are the rewards worth it? Yes-> Use revives
    No -> Don't use revives
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    _K13ran_ said:

Voltolos said:

when it's free to enter, no energy cost and there's only one fight in the map? and there's 29 more days left on the clock? no. youd be a fool to.
  • Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    I love the fact that kabam actually made changes so I can't be complaining about compensation. But if they want to they can....
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

_K13ran_ said:

Voltolos said:

when it's free to enter, no energy cost and there's only one fight in the map? and there's 29 more days left on the clock? no. youd be a fool to.
    So ur saying I should have waited for something I have no idea what and for that I don’t deserve a rebate on any of the valuable resources I used?
  • Options

_K13ran_ said:

Voltolos said:

The rewards are ass for the effort. Why did you revive?
    Well it was new content so I wanted to have a go and found myself putting him down to 60 after a couple of tries so went in with 3 revives and a some units spent on health potions which I thought wasn’t too bad for 3k 5 star shards and a lot of gold which I have none of
    I am sorry that I didn’t predict a nerf
    Is that the thing now? Do u guys wait a couple of weeks before having a go at the new quests?

• Options
    _K13ran_ said:

No_oneuk said:

_K13ran_ said:

Voltolos said:

So ur saying I should have waited for something I have no idea what and for that I don’t deserve a rebate on any of the valuable resources I used?
    if you can't kill something after trying it a few times, your options are as follows:

1) walk away, clear your head, try again
    2) keep bashing your head at it and learn how to do it, hone your skills, learn how to avoid specials properly, and eventually win
    3) use items

since there was an entire whole month for you to do this content in, you could very easily have done 1 or 2, but for some reason you chose 3 even though you really did not need to. and im not sure why to be honest.

yes, obviously you had no idea it was going to be nerfed 24 hours after it came out, but did you try the fight for an hour and seriously think "no matter how much i practice i will NOT be able to get good enough to kill this in the next 29 days, so I might aswell just waste items right now"? have you completed Abyss 100% and Act 6 100% also? Since they're things you might not be able to do but with enough items you could - or did you realise with those, oh, maybe im not quite good enough yet, i'll wait?

temporary content is something you use items in if the timer is close to running out, since you don't want to miss out on these temporary rewards - but the timer wasn't even 3% through yet. im really confused.
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

_K13ran_ said:

No_oneuk said:

_K13ran_ said:

Voltolos said:

if you can't kill something after trying it a few times, your options are as follows:

2) keep bashing your head at it and learn how to do it, hone your skills, learn how to avoid specials properly, and eventually win
    3) use items

since there was an entire whole month for you to do this content in, you could very easily have done 1 or 2, but for some reason you chose 3 even though you really did not need to. and im not sure why to be honest.

yes, obviously you had no idea it was going to be nerfed 24 hours after it came out, but did you try the fight for an hour and seriously think "no matter how much i practice i will NOT be able to get good enough to kill this in the next 29 days, so I might aswell just waste items right now"? have you completed Abyss 100% and Act 6 100% also? Since they're things you might not be able to do but with enough items you could - or did you realise with those, oh, maybe im not quite good enough yet, i'll wait?

temporary content is something you use items in if the timer is close to running out, since you don't want to miss out on these temporary rewards - but the timer wasn't even 3% through yet. im really confused.
    I mean it is a mobile game my guy. I don’t mentally prepare lol
    As I said in previous comment I tried a couple of times and found some good counters and decided to go in, I don’t see what the problem is with using a few items to clear so pretty hard content ( surely u could agree )due to the 4 star cap.
  • Options
    MizeriniMizerini Posts: 17
    The back and forth here is why this forum is not helpful. The summoner posted this looking for an answer back from KABAM. Not input as to what they should or should not have done. Most of you are missing the point.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    _K13ran_ said:

No_oneuk said:

_K13ran_ said:

No_oneuk said:

_K13ran_ said:

Voltolos said:

3) use items

As I said in previous comment I tried a couple of times and found some good counters and decided to go in, I don’t see what the problem is with using a few items to clear so pretty hard content ( surely u could agree )due to the 4 star cap.
    yea i mean sure feel free to do it, but it was your decision because you were impatient and now you're calling for compensation? if you weren't happy with those items being wasted (which seems to be the case since this whole thread is made because you feel like you deserve items back) then maybe you shouldn't have parted with them so easily tbh...

it's not like the content couldn't be cleared without items, or there was any time crunch that meant the items were needed - the only thing you were dying to were avoidable specials - you must have realised you could do it with practice surely
  • Options
    Mizerini said:

The back and forth here is why this forum is not helpful. The summoner posted this looking for an answer back from KABAM. Not input as to what they should or should not have done. Most of you are missing the point.

if they're looking for an answer from Kabam and not the users, they need to submit a ticket, not open a thread on a PUBLIC forum.
  • Options
    MizeriniMizerini Posts: 17
    Now that it can be done with 5* champions your statements don’t make sense. We would have used 5* champions and not used ANY inventory had that been the option from the start. I love how people look back through hindsight like they know something bothers don’t lol
  • Options
    BrokenBroken Posts: 210
    yes we use some revives we need compensation
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    _K13ran_ said:

So do the people who used resources to rank up the required 4 stars and used a revive or two get anything back for the uneeded waste of items?

Your username looks like Karen. Your post sounds like one. Let me get the manager for you.
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

_K13ran_ said:

No_oneuk said:

_K13ran_ said:

No_oneuk said:

_K13ran_ said:

Voltolos said:

3) use items

yea i mean sure feel free to do it, but it was your decision because you were impatient and now you're calling for compensation? if you weren't happy with those items being wasted (which seems to be the case since this whole thread is made because you feel like you deserve items back) then maybe you shouldn't have parted with them so easily tbh...

it's not like the content couldn't be cleared without items, or there was any time crunch that meant the items were needed - the only thing you were dying to were avoidable specials - you must have realised you could do it with practice surely
    Look, I used those items because I’m not good enough to perfectly evade every special, I thought I did pretty decently because I didn’t need that many items to take him down but I guess not. Ur argument could be said for labyrinth of almost any other content because most of the time you die is when u get clipped and then you restart which is what I did a few times and then felt comfortable enough to take him down and got him quite low so thought I should finish him off with a couple of revives etc. But those items were not needed because they have needed the quest so I would just like my resources back and I don’t see why you disagree with that
  • Options
    GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    They should compensate the people who were actually able to 1 shot it.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Lol, this community is out of control.
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    _K13ran_ said:

I don’t think you should get anything back.
    If you ranked a champ for this event you can still use him/her anywhere you want.

As for revives, why did people need to use items?
    They just needed to exit and go back in. It was free
    Either the rewards weren’t worth it or they were. If they were the event was ok. If they weren’t why did they use items ?
  • Options
    Luke124Luke124 Posts: 7
    I don't care about revives...but I used quite a bit of resources to rank up my 4 star colossus. Now that 5 stars will be available to use we should 100% get back the resources we used to rank up our 4 stars.