**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If any champion in the game were to have a remodel who would you want it to be?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
This remodel means in champion design, sp animations, and icon. In my opinion SL needs it as his sp 1 and 2 are a bit boring...
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 493 ★★★
    Superior Iron Man, OG Spiderman, and Archangel (would like to see him in X-Men Colors)
  • Options
    ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    They should change the design of Medusa and add the one from the comics, the design it has is from the Inhumans series, which is one of the worst superhero series in history
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Shøcker said:

They should change the design of Medusa and add the one from the comics, the design it has is from the Inhumans series, which is one of the worst superhero series in history

No, please don't change the design of Medusa. She's perfect as is.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    DD Netflix
    Winter Soldier (Dorky Dave's remodeled WS looks FAR more amazing than the current one)
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Hulk
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Cable_deadpool movie cable
    Storm_x-men appoclips movie storm
    Winter Soldier_cap am winter Soldier
  • Options
    ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★

Shøcker said:

No, please don't change the design of Medusa. She's perfect as is.
    she looks much better in the comics
  • Options
    I've always wondered why wolverine doesn't have armor up. He does have an adamantium skeleton.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    MaxGaming said:

This remodel means in champion design, sp animations, and icon. In my opinion SL needs it as his sp 1 and 2 are a bit boring...

I think abit more effort should be put into any champ that has their own movie.

If Hollywood has gone as far as making a movie for a champ, then I think kabam should at least spend abit more time in the design department.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    To be fair, their character designs are lit. I checked all the other Marvel mobile games and I'm really not into any of 'em. The only issue I have are the repetitive kits. We have Ms. Marvel, Kamala Khan, and OG Cap Marvel who aren't worth any ****, the lesser Ironmans, the lesser Caps, Daredevil Netflix, etc. I hope they overhaul these characters to give them at least some differences in their combos and skills.

I wish they will update Magneto's character design along with his rework. Make him look more sinister.

• Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Loki
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    They should give Superior Iron Man an animation rework
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

They should give Superior Iron Man an animation rework

This one is my biggest gripe in the game. He’s literally OG Iron Man in every way besides his design and class designation. It’s a bit sad they didn’t change even a special
  • Options
    sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Hulk's sp3 needs to be reanimated to really be worthy to be titled Worldbreaker.

Og Captain America's sp3 needs reanimated. Its current one is boring and doesn't properly suit his agility and fighting style.

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Hulk's sp3 needs to be reanimated to really be worthy to be titled Worldbreaker.

Og Captain America's sp3 needs reanimated. Its current one is boring and doesn't properly suit his agility and fighting style.

I personally love Hulks L3 animation. Just the rhythm of the hits and the final spike is just

• Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    Would like to see consistency. For X-Men and related characters we have Nightcrawler, Bishop, Gambit, Rogue, Omega Red, Sabretooth, Longshot, Scarlet Witch, Warlock, Cable, blue Cyclops, Havok, red Magneto, Emma Frost, Sentinel, and arguably Phoenix (would rather see her 90's uniform personally) all have their most iconic outfits and all go well together.

Then you have Wolverine, Beast, Archangel, Psylocke, Storm (either version), Colossus, Magik, Domino, Iceman, Mr Sinister, and Sunspot all in weird obsure looks or modern at the time of their release. Pretty sure that most all the X-Men have changed up since HoX/PoX.

Then there's Deadpool. Yeah, his classic look exists, but it's near unobtainable. Would rather see a skin swap, making the basic DP his default colors. They can keep their abilities.

Would be cool if all the characters were in their most timeless looks.

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I change my mind about SL thanos definitely needs it
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Carnage, his symbiote skin should be actively shape shifting
  • Options
    KyuffKyuff Posts: 43
    OG Cap SP1 is the worst.
    Looks like he jumps up, just to make a loud fart.

Stinky? Perhaps ...
    Scary? No way!
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    All the guardians of the galaxy.
  • Options
    AkgemmawatsonAkgemmawatson Posts: 8
    Iron Fist, cyclops