**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Show Up Difficulty Feedback [Title Edited for Clarity]

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

I think the difficulty should have stayed the same. Just a minor tweak in the rewards would have been enough.
    Or just another level of difficulty to whoever doesn't want a challenge.

It’s not very often this happens, but I actually agree with you. I think there could have been some slightly better rewards and maybe just a weak-sauce difficulty.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Has anyone tried Mephisto?

He was top noodle-y. I got to he solo with a 4* annhillius, which took 750 hits. It was only a 4/40 though.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

haven't read the latest few comments but I am just gonna say this that
    There's no point in complaining anymore cause we all know they probably wont change this event anymore. Hope so they take the feedback to this point and understand what to do for future events.
    hype up the playerbase with vague descriptions of events and don't tell us exactly how the event will shape up to be.

Umm... maybe you should have actually read the thread before typing all that out. They ARE changing the event - check near the top of page 28
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I must've missed it but when does the change happen in game?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    I failed hard but even I'm disappointed that it has been nerfed.

• Ganesh10aGanesh10a Posts: 17

Faseeh said:

For all of you that think the showup was a nerf to the ground, you are probably an endgame player or have completed ac5 maybe. This wasnt meant only for you. This was meant for those people that are finding it hard to beat the mestro or collector. They could benefit from 3k 5* shards unlike you guys. Imagine when they find the surfer has 1.3 mil health ? Their dreams,hopes,everything would be destroyed. It said "open to all"!!!! A 200k-300k health surfer might be doable by them and it could help them practice for the future i think. So overall thnx

This nerfed version is in no way going to help you in anyway other than get gold and 5* shards. There's no skill left in the fight at all. People like you who can't handle a challenge and think everything has to be catered to your skill cap ruin events. It's disappointing they made the changes to this event and kept the rewards the same.
    You can still use your 4* in this fight. Even better, use 3 or 2 star and prove your skill. This nerf is for the people who needs that 3k 5* and Gold to improve their account. There is no need to be salty about it and blame other people.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

I think the difficulty should have stayed the same. Just a minor tweak in the rewards would have been enough.
    Or just another level of difficulty to whoever doesn't want a challenge.

It’s not very often this happens, but I actually agree with you. I think there could have been some slightly better rewards and maybe just a weak-sauce difficulty.
    Yeah, I actually kinda agree with you. And then I'm one of those who could never have succeeded in that fight, at least not pre-nerf.
    The limit to use 4 stars actually was interesting. It made players have to compete on somewhat even terms. It becomes more about skill than having the strongest 5 or 6 star roster. It's more likely they have some good 4 stars maxed out ready to use.
    Then again... maybe it was to difficult if the goal was to make many players feel included.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

For all of you that think the showup was a nerf to the ground, you are probably an endgame player or have completed ac5 maybe. This wasnt meant only for you. This was meant for those people that are finding it hard to beat the mestro or collector. They could benefit from 3k 5* shards unlike you guys. Imagine when they find the surfer has 1.3 mil health ? Their dreams,hopes,everything would be destroyed. It said "open to all"!!!! A 200k-300k health surfer might be doable by them and it could help them practice for the future i think. So overall thnx

This nerfed version is in no way going to help you in anyway other than get gold and 5* shards. There's no skill left in the fight at all. People like you who can't handle a challenge and think everything has to be catered to your skill cap ruin events. It's disappointing they made the changes to this event and kept the rewards the same.
    Read my post properly. If you think skill isnt there dont do it. Do showdown. If you cant do that then its cuz of countrys laws. Again this wasnt meant for you or me. It was meant for lower lvl ppl. You think that they can on 1.4 mil health with their 4* r3s??!?!?!? 200k-300k woud require skill from them so i dont know what you mean no skill is left
    What are you even talking about? The fight shouldn't have ever been nerfed. It should have been left alone.

300k from a team of 4*'s is nothing. Medusa and Colossus are going to have an extremely easy time. But now, it's open to 5 and 6*'s. Again, zero skill. The fight wasn't ever meant for someone who hasn't done act 4 or just getting to act 5. It was to show everyone what the tournament fight was but allowed you to use a full team, boosts and revives.

But that wasn't good enough for you. You had to cry about it because you couldn't beat it. Now, it's going to be like 450k health, and you can use any star rarity. It's an easier version on Winter Soldier. It's pathetic.
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Also think abt lower lvl players. They may only hv one or two counters to this guy. All of you who think the rewards should hv been nerfed u dont understand but this is almost a once in a lifetime opportunity for lvl 35 accounts,etc.
    They shouldnt take down a 200k(approx) silver surfer and get 4* shards for the effort .Silver surfer is hard as it is for them and the node limits their options. So dont say that the rewards should be nerfed
    Then it wasn't for them unless they just wanted to practice. It was for everyone to TRY, not beat.
  • TensioTensio Posts: 171
    To be fair this challenge should be the same for all. With all 4* available at max signature and without masteries. Now the solo fight with Silver benefits players with all suicides unlocked and with 4* maxed. But to be honest, normally people who have the skills have the champs and resources to manage it. I don’t have the patience for a 9 minute fight with Medusa and played perfectly. Congrats to all that have done it.
    Djin said:

@Kabam Miike nerf AoL and LoL for level 35 summoners. They need the rewards.

While you're at it, strip all node combinations. And let them auto skip acts 1-4 and they get all the rewards. It's just too hard for them.

\

Ganesh10a said:

Faseeh said:

You can still use your 4* in this fight. Even better, use 3 or 2 star and prove your skill. This nerf is for the people who needs that 3k 5* and Gold to improve their account. There is no need to be salty about it and blame other people.
    No, this nerf is to cater to people who don't have skills to fight and want to whine and cry until they get their way.
    so if we don't want to rank up a 4* medusa we don't have skill. Got it
    If that's what you took from that then sure. I don't have Medusa or Colossus ranked so I said maybe next time. Not like I HAVE to do it.