**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is your greatest crystal pull in your MCOC "career"?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I'll start. I have 2. The first being my best and the second being a close second.

1. Blade featured crystal opening. Back in the day, I was a huge noob. My only 5 stars were Yondu, Psylocke, pre-buff Colossus, and Falcon. I had 15k shards. And then I got the notification. "Seatin Man of Legends New Video: BLADE NEW GOD TIER? MYSTIC KILLER!" (or something along those words). I saw the hype. Every single video on my recommended was BLADE this, BLADE that, BLADE!!!! I decided to pull the trigger. This crystal was... everything. I had grinded so very hard for those 15k precious 5 star shards. The crystal stopped. Many duds passed by. The crystal slowed... Hulk, Agent Venom... BLADE!!!! I was over the moon! I took him straight to r2 (then I ran out of iso and catalysts as I was a noob at the time). This pull changed everything for me. I breezed through Act 5 and other content and nothing could stop me.

2. I had just become cavalier. I was wiped out, exhausted, and also relieved. I went into my crystal stash just to look at my crystals. I saw a peculiar new thing, CAVALIER CRYSTALS! I saw the price, 200 units. I looked at my units. I had 200 units. I decided to just go for it. I needed a celebration crystal after becoming cav. I didn't expect anything. I looked hard at those drop rates. An 11% chance to get a 5 star. My best champion was Colossus. I had been hunting for Omega Red. A bunch of 3 stars passed by and it stopped on a 5* OMEGA RED! I was shocked. I just put my phone down and stood there. I thought it was gonna roll over. Since I didn't have a mutant AG, I went into Act 5 and explored all of 5.2 and 5.3 in 5 days to 100% Act 5 and get that generic AG. I awakened him and put 100 sig stones into him.

Please share your best crystal pull experiences here and describe them! I would like to see some of yours!

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

inb4 @SpideyFunko says "wElL mY fIrSt 5 sTaR wAs QuAkE"

wElL mY fiRSt sIx StAr WaS gHosT
    dang it i forgot about you and your 6 star ghost

that's even better than a 5 star quake
    *cough* Highly Debatable *cough*
    just you wait etjama. when book 3 has six star restrictions, we'll see who's coughing
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I was a sneaky boi in school. So here I was in English class playing MCOC. I had gathered enough 5-Star shards to open a 5-Star. So the teacher is talking and I pop the crystal on the spinner. Then I stop it and the champs go around, then it stops!

And out pops Aegon! I could barely focus for the rest of class. I slapped him upside the head with my skill AG (my only AG!) I have him at r5 now.

Lol! I love stories like that!
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    So on my alt account...my first 5* was Cap IW...which is pretty sweet. But what was epic was on that same account during last year's summoner's appreciation calendar...I pulled science from the 5* Awakening Gem crystal. (I only had two 5*s...so getting the Awakening Gem for Cap was huge.)
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    my first ever 5* was blade right after he went into the basic crystals, and then right as i got to 6.1.5 crossbones i needed a good counter and 3 days later, boom i pull ghost from a dual class crystal and toss a tech AG in her
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    My first 6* was ghost, and I have duped her 4 times.
    Also recently pulled omega red finally.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    I pulled and duped 4* Omega Red on the same 10 PHC opening. 2nd was pulling a 5* Mags from a grand master Crystal after the buff announcement.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    My first 5* was a thing, which I pulled from a legendary crystal. Probably my best unexpected pull
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    pulling that 1* chance of a 4* surfer from one of those featured PHCs. Either that, or doom from basic 5* the week he came out(I feel like I've been saying that a lot recently)
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Aegon from a 200 unit cav or back to back cmm from 6* nexus crystals. Imiw back to back from the gwenpool goes to the movies event (5* crystal and legendary) is a close 3rd based on how hyped he was back then!
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Pulling starky allowed me to complete so much content
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    Nick fury and Aegon from legendary crystals
    1st 6 star was symbiote supreme
    Hulk ragnarok from cavalier shard crystal
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    edited August 2020
    I will go with my 4 star doom.

A couple months ago when he was in arena I hit the grind hard the first two days breaking 3 million knowing I was going to be busy on the third day to put up any more numbers. After it ended I found out I was just a couple thousand short of getting him which sucked.

A couple weeks after that I back to back pulled 4 star doom from a grandmaster crystal and duped him from phc.

All is forgiven :)
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    luke cage