**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boss rush silver surfer

Comments

• ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Make sure you knock him down a couple of times during the fight. Then fight as normal but bear in mind you want to save to sp3 to finish the fight.
    To finish the fight you parry and heavy, then wait a split second after he's got up and the timer changes colour, then sp3.
    The key to it is making sure the heavy wouldn't KO him and leaves him in range so your sp3 will ko him. Sounds like you might be misjudging the damage with your heavy so it isn't removing lifecycle.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★
    Took him down with Ronan and AA in alt account. The biggest ass fight was man thing. That spite buff and man thing refusing to throw specials was just so annoying.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Funny because I have no issue with 6.1 and I'm doing the exact same thing yet not working

6.2.1? I mean i just beat him with Sym Sup with 0 issues and no items used
  • Daz2708Daz2708 Posts: 36

• Daz2708Daz2708 Posts: 36
    Todays ss was the easy doom is the answer to most probs
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    7714dtl said:

Void is really effective. Get 2 pertrifys to prevent healing, then just knock him down.

Incidentally, he made 6.2.1 easy too

Cough! Arch angel
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Nerf?
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Corvus Glaive. Got one charge from G2099 and parried heavy till I had a special 3. One more knock down and hit the sp3. Done deal
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

anyone got tips for that man thing?

Sunspot worked a treat
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    Max Ronan 3* is what I used. Same champ I used when surfer was the boss in an event quest before
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Used sunspot to solo
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    R-o-n-a-n
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I’m ashamed to admit it but I still can’t do it itemless even post nerf. But at this point I can’t really complain and I’m willing to accept that I just don’t have enough of the right champs or I’m just bad. (I think it’s because I can’t evade his stupid sp2.)

Pre nerf I think I had a right to be outraged because that was a BS fight for 3,000 shards and a difficulty that was advertised as something for everyone to try. But now I can’t really complain.
  • Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97

I’m ashamed to admit it but I still can’t do it itemless even post nerf. But at this point I can’t really complain and I’m willing to accept that I just don’t have enough of the right champs or I’m just bad. (I think it’s because I can’t evade his stupid sp2.)

Pre nerf I think I had a right to be outraged because that was a BS fight for 3,000 shards and a difficulty that was advertised as something for everyone to try. But now I can’t really complain.

This thread is about Boss Rush SS
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 571 ★★★

anyone got tips for that man thing?

Red hulk is amazing also
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

What a joke I knocked down 20 plus times took sheild off and it still didn't knock silver surfer out that's some BS and it doesn't say theirs no other node stopping me knocking out

I got him with a 4*r3 Ronan........
  • Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97
    Save for sp3, knock him down when he is close to K.O., throw your sp3....done
    any champ with high sp3 damage can do this.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Archangel gonna flush that surfer down the toilet (now that I've said it ill probably get rekt when I do it)
  • FightingHornetFightingHornet Posts: 51
    i think i know what is your problem here. sorry if i'm wrong.
    that surfer, after you knock him down, there is a slight delay (i think it's about half a second) before his shield is down, make sure you look at that shield, when it's down then you can make your move.

as for me i went in with hyperion, he is very easy, just parry and heavy, when the his health is low, save the L3, parry him and heavy, look at the shield, when it is down launch that L3. that's it.
    hope it's helps. good luck
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @relentless you can actually cheese the SS fight with Ronan. Even a 3* would probably work lol.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Save your sp3 when you are closing on like 20-15% HP threshold of Silver surfer. Do parry and heavy like 5-6 times to make lifecycle weaker and weaker. After repeating for 5-6 times with parry and heavy then do an sp3 when Silver Surfer is at ground knocked down
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Surprised there isn't a thread about Man Thing, thought he was more annoying than SS. Used AA for SS, he was barely an issue. Man Thing and his damn immunity & passive phase.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

What a joke I knocked down 20 plus times took sheild off and it still didn't knock silver surfer out that's some BS and it doesn't say theirs no other node stopping me knocking out

I got him with a 4*r3 Ronan........
    But will you be bringing Ronan to the omega rush?
  • FightingHornetFightingHornet Posts: 51

Surprised there isn't a thread about Man Thing, thought he was more annoying than SS. Used AA for SS, he was barely an issue. Man Thing and his damn immunity & passive phase.

There is, they said she-hulk is the counter.
    But my rosters are limited, so i went in with quake and i did it wrong, i should have quake and parry but instead i went quake and dex, the accuracy buff triggered his powergain alot. But i took his 80% of health before my quake died, so i finished him with other champ.

I agree, the Man-thing is the hardest node in this boss rush, because i don't have any counter for it.