Delta Man-Thing Tips

2»

Comments

• RustybladeRustyblade Member Posts: 26
    Red guardian
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Quake and bake, not shake because of spite

I've heard quake can handle spite but you have to time it when they are concussed but not stunned. I did it once a while ago
    For Quake, heavy-parry is the best way to go for spite. As long as you don't trigger the precision from a dex, there's no powergain. And if you only heavy-evade then parry, there's no dex 😉
    yeah that's how I managed to finish the boss rush with quake and bake haha. I meant a way to quake and shake where you dex for spite nodes.
  • Vas7hVas7h Member Posts: 27
    I don't like to complain but fight like this one are the ones giving me that "Kabam....they'll never learn" vibe
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    This one was tough and I had to try multiple champs. Finally settled on quake. That said I did pull my first five star doom with the shards I got. So whatever it was it was worth it
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

This one was tough and I had to try multiple champs. Finally settled on quake. That said I did pull my first five star doom with the shards I got. So whatever it was it was worth it

You lucky ****
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i just used red hulk (5* R4), got him down to 30%, then revived and killed: it's technically possible to solo with red hulk if you are lucky and can convert those pustule buffs quickly (they get converted on contact, so if man-thing enter the shield mode just hit into his block), but i just didn't want to pay too much attention and had revives expiring. Having a R5 Rhulk would probably help too ^_^
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Member Posts: 381 ★★
    Omega red best option
  • rvcubingrvcubing Member Posts: 140
    used Omega red
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Lovejoy72 said:

You lucky ****
    Formed a 6* as well: moon knight. Universe is a funny place.
  • DramioneDramione Member Posts: 76
    I struggled with this so much. Literally tried around three dozen times, but, finally, managed to do it with Dr Doom.

Somehow!! :-)
  • SighsohardSighsohard Member Posts: 666 ★★★
    Mysterio
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    My rank 4 Void handled it in about 1 revive. If he was a rank 5 max sig, it would have probably been a solo.