**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you have any irl friends who play MCOC?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
This is my story:

I convinced 2 of my friends, twins, to play 2 years ago and they really liked it. We used to talk about it on the bus to school everyday. One of them pulled a 5 star Daredevil (Netflix) as their first 5 star and as the great friend that I am, I kept telling him how good Daredevil was. "Insane stuns! Mega crits!" Thankfully, he believed me being the noob he was (lol). The other twin also really liked the game. I forget who he got (maybe Gwenpool?).

I also have a friend who used to play the game but quit when I started playing, which was in 2017. Every time I tell him to give the game another shot, he reluctantly says no. He prefers, dare I say it, Injustice 2. He still is of the opinion that Scarlet Witch and Thor are the best champions in the game because he doesn't even know what 12.0 is lol! He doesn't know any new champions either.

Finally, I have a close friend who plays the game and has a stacked account! Level 60, 5/65 Ghost and Warlock! He's got a ton of 4/55's and he's the main friend who plays the most to this current day, although he is thinking of quitting soon 😞.

Also, whenever I have a PHC or Grandmaster crystal ready and I have a friend in sight, I tell them to whip that bad boy open! Best luck I got was a 3 star Luke Cage lol!

Do you have any irl friends who play MCOC? 148 votes

Yes, many
3%
Kabam MiikeKuzuri_1832GhostboytjieSneakyWarriorE_Rich423 5 votes
Yes, a few
27%
ShrimkinsDrZolaChadhoganFrostyRiise81LibralonixThatGuyYouSaw235MasterduxHammerbro_64Panchulon21Ackbar67papunonlyShafeeqKDSuperFlash10MaxGamingRunamokUSADisgruntled_User_123InfineightabqberEtjama 40 votes
Yes, 1
22%
GamerMr_PlatypusDarkrider05captaincushJBC89Archit_Tandon498SceptilemaniacDonnymeijDuffMcGruffRaikisGamerTRaichu626LordRaymond3VoltolosxxKyojinxxZombieZeddThatOneMasterGamerXva23Qacobphil56201 33 votes
No
29%
World EaterbloodyCainHeheheh7777Oesername123TerraJim0172Baseballguy711Thunderstruck77kikiFurieuxMilesHolmwoodSpurgeon14playinggameletCiciliatospiderbites0196JChanceH9RamadaMattstafariStevieManWonderKnordyKRANꓘ 43 votes
Imagine having friends
18%
Haji_SaabTheManMythLegendHeroBoltsyLvernon15HendrossAlbi⁴7²00⁴FernandoFM91Notsavage19RookiieItsDamienRodomontade_BoiCtuchikSkillful_starMikusik1TrubluMateJtheGoatChikelSuperiorSymbioteunoobmeproAayush19 27 votes

Comments

• Options
    Yes, a few

I always let my friends open 6*s for me... @Edeuink got me my first 6* torch lol and another friend got me a 6* cyclops and a 6* king groot.

Nice!! That's awesome!
  • Options
    Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Yes, 1
    Hi @Masoom1111
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Yes, a few
    yes, @FL3M4_XD @Vizdraza these people are IRL but rather than that I have a lot of friends in WhatsApp, line and youtube who are in different countries and especially you people and forum members who are famous
  • Options
    Yes, a few

I always let my friends open 6*s for me... @Edeuink got me my first 6* torch lol and another friend got me a 6* cyclops and a 6* king Groot.

My friend got me 4-star punisher when I was studying in 7th grade by just spinning and stopping the crystal and now I am in 12th grade and still, now my punisher is not awakened I should have let him opened another:(
  • Options
    Yes, a few

all my IRL friends prefer console and PC games

a lot of mine do as well, I am in the minority who plays a mobile game. I used to only play console when I stopped playing MCOC between 2018 and 2020, but now I have returned to mobile games.
  • Options
    Yes, a few
    Aayush19 said:

I don't have friends who play games.(or at least mobile games). I have a few friends who are my competitors at the tuitions. I haven't had any good friends during my school life.

@Aayush19 your condition is worse dude cheer up you will get trustworthy friend unlike mine who I had an untrustworthy who sold my champs twice
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Imagine having friends

Friends? I'd like a friend for sure

I used to have 2 "friends" who played mcoc in 2018
    The three of us quit in October that year.
    Now, it's just me. Although another "friend" is thinking of starting an mcoc account next month.. He'll prolly get bored and quit thinking the entire game is like act 1
  • Options
    Imagine having friends

all my IRL friends prefer console and PC games

a lot of mine do as well, I am in the minority who plays a mobile game. I used to only play console when I stopped playing MCOC between 2018 and 2020, but now I have returned to mobile games.
    Lmao all the kids around me play mobile games only. They'll play pubg and cod on mobile and straight up call themselves cod gods or something lol. I'm the only one in my class (or just general age group here) who has played any fps on pc/console
  • Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    No
    Well, I used to. I was out with a friend back in 2015 and he was playing MCOC when we were all hanging out. We gave him a lot stick for it. Then he convinced me to try it out. He quit back in 2017. I don't know why I'm still here.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yes, a few
    Only one's on the forums and he doesn't do much at all. But they're both real active in-game. Mandalore02 and Levi_Bird are their IGNs.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes, a few
    I have a few. two quit pretty early on because they weren't big on games in general. another one played for a while and got an r4 5* but stopped playing. another one quit for a while and came back
  • Options
    Yes, a few

Now, it's just me. Although another "friend" is thinking of starting a mcoc account next month... He'll probably get bored and quit thinking the entire game is like act 1

yeah I also experienced same **** but I never quit but all my IRL friends did
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yes, a few
    Yeah my best friend plays with me and I have a friend that also plays.
  • Options
    Yes, a few
    why all of our IRL friends do not play much or quit in between I have already heard 10 people here saying their IRL friends lost hope in this game while I or these people who play the game feel left out or feel am I the only one playing this game
  • Options
    Imagine having friends
    Shafeeq said:

Now, it's just me. Although another "friend" is thinking of starting a mcoc account next month... He'll probably get bored and quit thinking the entire game is like act 1

yeah I also experienced same **** but I never quit but all my IRL friends did
    Wasn't too bad for me because despite starting late, my account progressed and developed better than their accts. I was never gonna come back lol but boredom meant it was about time (glad I came back, noone saw this whole pandemic quarantine bs coming)
  • Options
    Yes, a few
    Shafeeq said:

why all of our IRL friends do not play much or quit in between I have already heard 10 people here saying their IRL friends lost hope in this game while I or these people who play the game feel left out or feel am I the only one playing this game

Lol, I've got 2 that still play like I said, but I also have 4 that started and quit. 😂
  • Options
    Yes, a few
    hopefully, I have 3 IRL friends who share in-game doubts and openings of crystals
    1 is nearby while 2 went to home country as they continued school there...
  • Options
    Yes, a few
    Rookiie said:

What is a friend? Do they drink grape juice?

Ones that do not are unworthy of being called your friend.
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Imagine having friends
    I started this game because a friend of mine played it and then when I got the game he quit.