**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Science Advancement 7 hour event missing?

Hi,

I haven’t seen the 7 hour Science Advancement event in rotation since the events in at least two weeks.

Is there a reason for this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Because it wasn't selected to appear.
    It's random, just wait till it appears
  • ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    Actually, the 7;and 24 hour events aren’t random; and only change when Kabam alters them. If you take the time, you can figure out when they occur, and plan on the next occurrence.

The Science event hasn’t run, by my reckoning, since they re-enabled the 7 hour events.
    Which indicates it’s disabled. Either intentionally, or not, I thought I would ask.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    That’s a nice theory, but they are random whether you believe it or not.
  • Zaosafler said:

Actually, the 7;and 24 hour events aren’t random; and only change when Kabam alters them. If you take the time, you can figure out when they occur, and plan on the next occurrence.

@Zaosafler , If you have taken the time, please post here a sampling of the exact occurrences of the 7-hr Solo Events recently, and show what the cycle is. Many have tracked the 22-hr, not sure who has tracked 7-hr just because there are so many more different ones especially tossing in 6x Classes, etc.

But doubt you can show a cycle, because it is Random (just excludes recent ones). Plenty of times this has been commented on recently for 22-hr Levelup Solo Event (excludes current and previous, so leaves 2 other events that is random 50/50 which of the 2 will come up next). So 1 of the 4 22-hr ones can sometimes be week or more before eventually rolling “heads”.