**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 Star signature ability(lvl99) lower than 4 Star Signature ability(lvl99)max !!Why??

Can Anyone notice 5 star signature ability (level 99) is lower than 4 star signature ability (level 99)max i think 5 star higher than 4 star..

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    and because it's a percentage based sig. flat values like omega red's damage for 10 spores will go up with rarity
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Because 5 stars scale lower than 4 stars.

A 4 star max sig is 99
    A 5 star max sig is 200.

Some 5 stars will scale lower than a 4 star end up with more percentages than their 4 star version.
    Don’t quote me but I believe in Aegon, a star will take 65% max combo at 99 sig but a 5 star is 75% at 200 sig
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Whilst we're at it, kabam Mike why's it currently raining in England.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

👉💰

No, pacing. It takes roughly double the Sigs to match a 4* because 5*s are still stronger. Both in Base Stats and CR. At the time they were introduced, the rest of the Contest wouldn't catch up had they been just as easy to Sig. They would have overpowered the balance of things.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike then why are some max 5 and 6* abilities weaker than their 4* equivalent? Like Yondu's weakness ability has 30% effectiveness as a 4* while the 5 and 6* maxes out at 10%.

That sounded interesting, so I went on AuntM.ai. Does anyone have a Yondu of Sig 80-100 to confirm if this is accurate? It seems a bit weird.

• phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★

@Kabam Miike then why are some max 5 and 6* abilities weaker than their 4* equivalent? Like Yondu's weakness ability has 30% effectiveness as a 4* while the 5 and 6* maxes out at 10%.

That sounded interesting, so I went on AuntM.ai. Does anyone have a Yondu of Sig 80-100 to confirm if this is accurate? It seems a bit weird.

That is weird. 4* version has a linear scaling. Wonder if this is a mistake on the part of Auntmai, Kabam or just some weirdness I don't understand..

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Because if the 5* and 6* maxed out at 30% , then Yondu would be too op, according to Kabam’s tier list 🤣
    You know for the same reason we still don’t have 5* SW while someone can play around with an 6* r3 sig200 Ghost with synergies. Yeah, probably 5* SW is too op compared to that 🤣
    Greekhit said:

Because if the 5* and 6* maxed out at 30% , then Yondu would be too op, according to Kabam’s tier list 🤣
    You know for the same reason we still don’t have 5* SW while someone can play around with an 6* r3 sig200 Ghost with synergies. Yeah, probably 5* SW is too op compared to that 🤣
    Can't be that. Yondu has his highest weakness debuff (14.53%) at sig 1 for 5 and 6 star versions. It scales down to 0.03% at sig 101, and then from 102-200 t scales back up to maximum 10%. The 2*-$4* version starts at 15% and only scales up for a maximum of 30%.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    phil56201 said:

Greekhit said:

Can't be that. Yondu has his highest weakness debuff (14.53%) at sig 1 for 5 and 6 star versions. It scales down to 0.03% at sig 101, and then from 102-200 t scales back up to maximum 10%. The 2*-$4* version starts at 15% and only scales up for a maximum of 30%.
    I know, I was just kidding.
    It’s probably a bug gone unnoticed, since no one would have invest sig stones to a 5* or 6* Yondu to complain about 😉
    Right? What a weird way to scale an ability. Gotta be a bug. Wonder if it's always been like this? @OneManArmy says his used to say 24% at sig 80. How long ago was that? AuntM.ai has it listed the way it currently is, and that site has been up for a couple years now. Unless the site changed Yondu's description when it changed ingame, but then you'd think it would have been mentioned...things that make you go hmm...
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

👉💰

No, pacing. It takes roughly double the Sigs to match a 4* because 5*s are still stronger. Both in Base Stats and CR. At the time they were introduced, the rest of the Contest wouldn't catch up had they been just as easy to Sig. They would have overpowered the balance of things.
    Sadly I must agree with GW
    Weird. Originally it was a max of 40% weakness debuff as seen in this screenshot from when Yondu was 1st released.

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    This rabbit hole from a silly question has led to actual good questions

phil56201 said:

Right? What a weird way to scale an ability. Gotta be a bug. Wonder if it's always been like this? @OneManArmy says his used to say 24% at sig 80. How long ago was that? AuntM.ai has it listed the way it currently is, and that site has been up for a couple years now. Unless the site changed Yondu's description when it changed ingame, but then you'd think it would have been mentioned...things that make you go hmm...

I dunno. Last i checked was like a month ago maybe a little longer. Tested it out aswell. I can do that now aswell to see if its a visual bug only or not
    Yeah, it's a recent bug. Found this vid.

Weird that AuntMai changed their champion description. You'd think that would have raised someone's eyebrows. Or maybe it did, and this has been mentioned and I've been completely unaware of it.