**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champion's heavy attack is the most satisfying for you to fire off?

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Colossus. Especially with 15+ armor stacks and the Omega Red synergy...wow. He is such a beast now!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sentry, when ramped up and in the right phase, they do great damage. Plus his animations are great.
  • Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
    CAIW and Red Guardian, Just Amazing!
    Both are my favorite and their animations😍
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    Definitely OR. It’s just so easy to heavy counter with him
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

also, why do I have none of the above listed champs at a high star level/rank?

what is up Kabam?

Your next 5 star crystal will contain a 5 star Warlock. Thank me later.
    he’s going to be in the science/mystic?
    Why would you not go for Cosmic/Tech. You already have Quake. You can get Ghost, Warock, Guilly 2099, CMM, Hype, Corvus, and Medusa, among others, from Cosmic/Tech. Only insane champ you can get in science/mystic other than Quake is doom.
    CAIW, Morningstar, BWCV, Doom, Thing, Torch, Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Women, Void, She Hulk, Voodoo, Magik, Sorcerer Supreme, Spider-Gwen, Gladiator Hulk, Luke Cage, Red Hulk, Red Guardian, Mojo, etc etc.

though in all honesty, I should go for cosmic/tech because I do need a tech champ. Don’t need another cosmic right now, have the Medusa.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Omega red, nothing special animation wise, but it’s the beginning of the end for the opponent
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Clairevoyant's heavy is ultra satisfying!
  • amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82
    Doom's backhand slap is the most fun for me to spam when the opponent is cornered.
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    AA: bing you’ve just been neurotoxined.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    CMM doesn't have the most satisfying heavy, however:

Earlier on I was in ROL playing against Black Panther. I stood some distance away and charged my heavy as he fired off his SP1.

As soon as he landed, I released the heavy and CMM clouted him on the chin with an uppercut and he flew back and landed against the corner.

Too satisfying.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    I like black widow Claire voiyants, it looks pretty sick.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    She hulk
    Capiw
    Iceman
    Ghost
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Doom’s backhand. Much more satisfying when you can spam it multiple times
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★

Quake

Okay let’s be real though, if you’re actually firing that thing off, it’s because you done messed up and are about to take a five hit combo to the face
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    It’s gotta be Hulkbuster: not because it looks particularly flashy, but because it’s the only thing that my opponent gets to look at for the next minute after the sp2
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Terrax when you get a massive 30-40k crit after a long rock field cycle and you time it perfectly right as you were about to lose rock field
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Doom, especially with Diablo synergy (used in 7.2.6) that’s a guaranteed crit.

Sinister, where you pause debuffs on your opponent and stun lock them and stare deeply into their eyes (I prefer Emma as the opponent)

Tigra vs projectiles. It’s like “ha-ha”
  • mani274mani274 Posts: 93
    The Reverse Slap. Boom.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Kingpin belly bumps and doom slaps 😂
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Spider-Gwen, great range, a brilliant animation and she has a bunch of safe openings too. With enervate up you can just spam it one after the other, sometimes you can even chain 15+ in a row. Incredibly fun to use

I also really like to use it with tigra and wasp, that second hit for wasp never gets old with the big damage, her chain stun allows her to easily get around all sorts of annoying abilities too like autoblock.
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Dr doom . I can feel the strength of his slap
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    AA ...the most deadliest heavy in the whole game.

How is it satisfying you asked ? Seeing opponents health melts like a butter in microwave.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Light7 said:

Dr doom . I can feel the strength of his slap

The sound effect amplifies the slappiness!