**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on Black Widow Claire Voyant

2»

Comments

• WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    Insane regen. Nice power control. Crazy energy damage. Does not need awaken. If you don’t r2 her, who will you ???
  • VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    I immediately took her to r5 when I pulled her and even awakened her with one of my mystic gems. Have not regreted a thing. She's a great champ and I was even able to use her on all or nothing nodes with special power boost active. she was able to maintain the opponent's power at 1 and a half bar of power for most of the fights.
    Her heal is enough to keep you going. I hardly ever use any pots on her and if I need to revive because I mess up, she quickly gets to around 50-60% of health, especially when fighting heavily buffed opponents. in my opinion she's somewhere between doom and sym supreme and she may even be better in certain scenarios than doom is. I know because I have doom at r4 on my secondary account.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    I personally don’t have her as 6*/5*, but quite a few of my Alliance members ranked her up as 6*/5* due to the so-called “Beyond-God-Tier List” and they ended up put her in AW defense......

Don’t get me wrong, she is a great champ, but just not as That Great as it seems to be in the community.

I prefer rank up Doom/Dr. Voodoo/Ghost Rider/Mojo/Magik/Sasquatch/Symbiote Supreme/Sorcerer Supreme before her....
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Buff immunity is affected by mystic conditioning and Angela. Bugged right now. Ghost rider heal is controllable but you have to cycle sp3s.

Also front he other thread, all of Claire's debuffs place Arkus tenacity on cooldown

Bugged against mighty charge, infinity man and annihilus as well. Infinity man purifying the bleeds when triggering an armor doesn't give her charges, annihilus being stun immune with an obliterating strike also doesn't give her charges.

Not sure where else she's bugged, either way.
    Pretty sure this is her one year anniversary in MCOC!

Let's celebrate Claire, y'all!
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    As some one who has wanted Claire since she came to the game I was super hyped when I got her from act 5 completion. She is a beast and is so much fun to play she is extremely versatile. She has great damage great immunities and is super fun to play cannot wait to R5 her in the future
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    I have her at r3 as a 6* at sig 60. I absolutely love her, you can play with the shifting immunity nodes, or take on biohazard, regen is not amazing but very serviceable and has saved me countless times. She shines most against bleed/poison/incinerate immune champs to build up her charges. Once you get to 20 her L3 does massive damage. But you also need to remember that when in her incinerate phase she deals extra energy damage during her L2. You also have access to power control, now it isn’t as powerful as doom, but you can still handle all or nothing.

I have used her with and without suicides and she is amazing either way. I am probably going to turn suicides back on soon, but have been without them since I did my initial Abyss run 6 weeks ago.

Keep playing around with her and watch the plethora of videos online to get the most out of her. If you like her, take her up. Make sure you know how to use a champ and that you enjoy their play style before sinking resources in. I love her and don’t regret it one bit.
    Alright, I'mma put down my thoughts now.

Among my godtier rank 4's like awakened CMM, awakened void, havok and stealthy. I'm pretty sure she's gonna be my next rank 5 when I have the necessary catalysts even though she's unduped, not even getting a 5* Quake is gonna persuade me otherwise! The only thing that mightkeep me from doing so is if I get a 5* Nick Fury for my CMM that I can use in act 6 (I have all his synergies as 5*s and above).

As someone who runs suicides full-time, Claire is the best thing that has happened to my roster! And I say that even though I have a 5* ghost (she's been the most beneficial, but Claire has continued to impress). I've had Claire for under a month now, and I must say, I'm absolutely loving her! There is literally no quest I go in without my rank 4. After waiting for so long to get a good mystic 5* to help out in everywhere, I banked the best one! (Again, I run suicides, so don't say Doom.)

Claire is definitely one of the most well-rounded characters in terms of her abilities, and there is very little she can't do.

I might as well go on a 5-hour rant on how I use her in incursions, war, AQ, EQ, act 6, everywhere, etc. But I'mma stop here, cuz I'm pretty sure y'all know your Claire!
  • Ely_20Ely_20 Posts: 83
    Absolutely. I love using my rank 5 sig 200 Claire everyday, for War, AQ and Questing. Maxed her out because she's my favorite champion in game. Lots of utility, immunities, and smooth animations. Overall, 10/10 champion imo.