Options

Before someone posts “They are random...”

2»

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,826 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Man, you do some nice things, and all anybody focuses on is what hasn't been done.

We're working on it, but it's not as easy as just doing it. Our teams can only do so many things at a time and need to finish one task before moving on to the next. As we had mentioned these are long term roadmaps, which means that most of these things didn't have a date yet.

We're planning some follow-up posts soon, but it's only been a month and a half since the first ones concluded, so it might be a little bit.

@OP: We don't plan to stop them being random, but the plans for the overhaul are looking pretty good. More info on that soon.

at the risk of possibly getting in trouble on here, I'm going to post this anyway because I think it's warranted.

I'm sorry Miike, but I find this answer really unacceptable from a customer service perspective.

Nothing the OP said in their comments was rude, they weren't threatening to quit the game or call a manager on you guys...they simply brought up a point and made a request/suggestion about it. You have these all the time on here. Why was the sarcasm needed? Just because you all have done some "nice things" doesn't mean people can't be critical of the game or the rollout of the changes that were promised in your road map.

I find the tone and answer here to be extremely unnecessary for the issue posed. And allowing others to jump on them, calling them a snowflake for even bringing it up seems like a strange way to discourage players from making suggestions or asking questions in your forum. I've seen quite a lot of this lately on here, and I"m not sure when this became an open season on players trying to interact with Kabam to be met with hostility from others with high comment history counts, but now the moderators are doing it too? Really kind of baffled here.

Let us forget, the entire reason there was so much backlash and then effort put into the roadmap and announced changes to come was because long festering issues were not being addressed in this game. These crystals were part of that, and as others have linked the road map section about them, was something a lot of people wanted changed. Clearly the people in charge at Kabam felt the community was in agreement and their response, the level of detail in it, and the promises were warranted.

Someone asking what the progress is on something you all gave a timeline for (which we are in those specified weeks right now) is not a reason to sound exasperated with their comment and sound like they are ungrateful for even asking it.

Did you all think that players wouldn't be following up on what was said in the road map? And is this the kind of answer we should expect from the team for those questions? If that's the case, it seems pretty counter intuitive to the tone of the roadmap and extremely misguided considering why the road map happened in the first place.

I would be asking for an apology if I was the OP here. This was uncalled for. A simple "please wait for that answer until we announce next month's changelog" or "there could be a delay on it, we're still working on the issue" would have sufficed. The OP did nothing to deserve disrespect for asking a fair question. I understand that you all must feel exasperated with how players view things at Kabam, but its part of your job to answer player concerns and questions in a respectful manner.
    did you not see some of the other comments
    I did and I don't think any of them deserved the level of snark and rudeness that's being directed at them. They're hardly the only ones asking for updates on promises from the road map. What I'm more tired about is seeing players sitting on here trying to drag every user for asking questions that are fair.
    there are comments saying well kabam has done this but they haven’t delivered on any of these things so bad Kabam.

I honestly think miike is sick and tired of people complaining because every single thing isn’t done yet. Because people don’t have patience. Miike is totally in his right to respond the way he did.
    Watch out the snowflake is going to get his feelings hurt because you used logic instead of outrage.
    Calling people snowflakes and Karen's seems to be against the community rules, it's very telling you all are coming after me for defending the OP, who again, did nothing wrong. I've seen others jailed for much less on here, but suddenly lately it's open season to openly be hostile to other users? Pretty sad.
    actually, what was wrong about miikes response?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    Gaslighting is also against the rules.
  • Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★

lol what exactly have I done here that's gaslighting again?

Man, the level of vitriol for absolutely no reason today is astounding.

And @SpideyFunko I said my issues with it in detail in my first comment. The response I'm getting from you all is just further proving my point.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

And @SpideyFunko I said my issues with it in detail in my first comment. The response I'm getting from you all is just further proving my point.

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    Hiding behind a veil of altruism won't disguise the attempt to stir the pot.
  • Options

Hiding behind a veil of altruism won't disguise the attempt to stir the pot.

I'm defending the OP's comment and calling out the rudeness from players like you that's now being directed at me. You have, countless times, said you don't do this to others on this forum. Now you're going to accuse me of stirring the pot for defending a comment and it's response from the mods? You are literally gaslighting dude, this is the definition of it. You spend your time every day instigating arguments and stirring the pot, you're quite literally known for it. I also recall you saying you weren't going to engage with me again on the forums a while back. Who's stirring the pot again?
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

I fail to see how personal attacks from you are any more productive than you all complaining about a player asking a fair question to the game team. This is childish.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    To be honest, i found this game has the most complain in all times, ppl complain this and that, nonsense or not, sometime asking too much for doing nothing,
    Everyday, out of nowhere, there are 5-20+ complain posts, comments,..and Miike being tagged all the time, ppl are forgot Miike is human, have a life and can't be 24/7 on forum and have to make sense the nonsenseness is stress as ppl tends to be stubborn in their opinion and he have the right to said something about that
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

I fail to see how personal attacks from you are any more productive than you all complaining about a player asking a fair question to the game team. This is childish.

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

apparently you can get warned for that picture Damien. learned the hard way
This discussion has been closed.