**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best “Box-to-Box” Champion

centennialcentennial Posts: 77
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
In football (soccer) a box-to-box player is a player who can both defend and attack exceptionally well. Who, in your opinion, is the champion who can both defend and attack at the most elite level? Assuming every champ is duplicated and max sig:

Best “Box-to-Box” Champion 76 votes

Nick Fury
27%
nameplasOnmixMoot4LifeRaikisDaphboyDarthPhalGrootman1294Denzel116QacobEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litEtm34Přìņče01Giodood_1TheInfintyMCOCHazzaQfuryMathgeekMuffinBraincentennial 21 votes
Iron Man Infinity War
1%
Hedron 1 vote
Dr. Doom
53%
LeNoirFaineantRaganatorTheManMythLegendSIlverProfessorJim0172Lvernon15CliffordcanSceptilemaniacDrDeadpoolMoosetiptronicThunder5715CiciliatoJhonST33RamadaRockypantherxDr_Z01dbergScrubkiller_1ArsozSuperchampion_Thicco_Mode 41 votes
The Thing
3%
AleorSpideyFunkoSwarmOfRavens 3 votes
Void
1%
Hera1d_of_Ga1actus 1 vote
Domino
9%
SnizzbarSpity68UnsilentMaldroit2Dnegrin6969SkyLord7000HI_guys 7 votes
Emma Frost
0%
Quake
0%
Omega Red
1%
odishika123 1 vote
Other?
1%
Silentdoom09 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Nick Fury
    Lvernon15 said:

If you’re going equal weighting for offence and defence it’s gotta be doom, he’s a top 5 defender and top 10 attacker

Very fair. I was thinking Doom might dominate the vote.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw
  • Options
    Nick Fury

Ebony Maw

The greatest of all time
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Dr. Doom
    are quake and omega good defenders?
  • Options
    Nick Fury

I was thinking Quake can do some damage on D and is of course a legend on offense. Omega Red may not deserve to be on this list, but my perspective was that people did think he was pretty good on defense
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Dr. Doom

Only if she throws random heavies and stun you
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Dr. Doom
    Yeah doom is the #1 mystic and an insane defender
  • Options
    Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 85
    Other?
    I usually get a few kills in AW from my Stealthy, depending on the node, and he is an absolute beast of an attacker.
  • Options
    Nick Fury

I usually get a few kills in AW from my Stealthy, depending on the node, and he is an absolute beast of an attacker.

That’s a good shout! He’s definitely a decent defender. Didn’t even think about him!
  • Options
    Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    Dr. Doom
    Doom may very well be the 2nd or 3rd best solo champ in the game (imo) for attack. In terms of war, a war doesnt go by where pretty well every doom we place gets at least one kill. His counters tend to be more niche (especially with node counters) than NF.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Dr. Doom
    Then nick, then domino, then thing, then void, then omega with certain nodes.